This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing with The Stars (a new Season)

:yea: IT started last night.... kind of early for me to pick favorites.

Last night though, I thought Toni BRaxton was really good as well as Lance Bass. ANd the last guy (cant remember his name)

Cloris Leachman was sure a character.. so hilarious:lol::lol:

ANy thoughts??

Friends for life

Re: Dancing with The Stars (a new Season)

Warren Saaps (Sp?) Definately thought Lance was great... Warren and Brooke did ok.. I think it will be easy for the vote off for like the next 5-8 shows. Cloris was funny, Susan Lucci just seems like she's losing it. I'm betting on Lance to win...

Comment

i agree about susan. but to me she seems so stiff

I think tonight the comedian guy will be gone.. he was funny though, just not up to par

Friends for life

Comment

My favorites already are Lance and Lacey, Toni Braxton and Alec, and Julianne and Cody.

I love the fact Lacey brought a little edge to the dance but I think she'll run into problems with Len-the judge since he's so uptight about being so old fashioned. That guy needs to loosen up. Carrie Ann and Bruno liked them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
          My favorites already are Lance and Lacey, Toni Braxton and Alec, and Julianne and Cody.

I love the fact Lacey brought a little edge to the dance but I think she'll run into problems with Len-the judge since he's so uptight about being so old fashioned. That guy needs to loosen up. Carrie Ann and Bruno liked them.
          yep I agree with you Gina

Friends for life

Comment

Did you guys also notice the disney Parks commercials with the dancing balloons? I guess the "What will you celebrate" campaign already started. I think they could have done a better commercial. Oh well!

I loved Lance and Lacey. It was also sooooo nice to see Maksim back. I'm rooting for Misty May Treanor, too. I always root for the tall ladies, since I'm one myself.
            "Can't sing but I've got soul." -U2

"I've got soul, but i'm not a soldier" -The Killers

Comment

Originally posted by joannabanana View Post
              Did you guys also notice the disney Parks commercials with the dancing balloons? I guess the "What will you celebrate" campaign already started. I think they could have done a better commercial. Oh well!

I loved Lance and Lacey. It was also sooooo nice to see Maksim back. I'm rooting for Misty May Treanor, too. I always root for the tall ladies, since I'm one myself.
              yes, i noticed the disney commercials
              so far i like lance, toni, and want to see more of kim, cloris, warren

Orlando doing good
              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
              Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by joannabanana View Post

yep I noticed the commercial too

i am glad maksim is back as well

Friends for life

Comment

I am so amazed with cloris though, I mean obvioulsy she wont win but to dance at her age:bow:

Friends for life

Comment

I thought Warren had some fancy footwork going on, he's light on his feet for a big guy!
                    I :love: Donald Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by scarlett_3184 View Post
                      I thought Warren had some fancy footwork going on, he's light on his feet for a big guy!
                      i agree

Friends for life

Comment

I have to say Rocco is really cute but his cuteness will take him so far.

Comment

They are ALL wonderful and look like they are having a wonderfully good time. However, if I have to choose, I would say that CLORIS LEACHMAN is my fave....and I don't think she'll make it to the end, but she makes it in my book. Doggone, the woman is 82 years old - Miss Chicago 1946! That woman has TENACITY! She's awesome, and because of all of this, CLORIS LEACHMAN is my fave this season - BY FAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                            They are ALL wonderful and look like they are having a wonderfully good time. However, if I have to choose, I would say that CLORIS LEACHMAN is my fave....and I don't think she'll make it to the end, but she makes it in my book. Doggone, the woman is 82 years old - Miss Chicago 1946! That woman has TENACITY! She's awesome, and because of all of this, CLORIS LEACHMAN is my fave this season - BY FAR!

she is wonderful isnt she david.. I mean I dont think I will be able to dance at 82, and her personality is awesome.. she mad eme laugh so hard when she put her leg on the desk of the judges :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

I'm so happy that many of you already agree. Cloris Leachman cracked me up, too (from the very beginning too) :lol:

I do, hope Susan Lucci will get better. I like her as a person and I look forward into seeing her better.

Question for today:

Who would like to go home, right now?
                              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                                I'm so happy that many of you already agree. Cloris Leachman cracked me up, too (from the very beginning too) :lol:

I do, hope Susan Lucci will get better. I like her as a person and I look forward into seeing her better.

Question for today:

Who would like to go home, right now?
                                i think NO ONE whats to go home :lol:

but I think that comedian guy will

and tonight it is on at 9, I usually fall asleep by 10.. i guess i am staying up later :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Hopefully you will pay attention tonight, Kelly.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Hopefully you will pay attention tonight, Kelly.

I know.. I have to stay awake until 11 :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

It will probably be that comedian guy. His dancing was horriable and so was his comments a bit. I kind of would like it to be Kim Kardashian , though. :blush:
                                      Last edited by Hayley B; 09-23-2008, 04:57 PM.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I will probably be that comedian guy. His dancing was horriable and so was his comments a bit. I kind of would like it to be Kim Kardashian , though. :blush:
                                        Yes I think the comedian.. I dont think kim will last long though

Friends for life

Comment

Working...
                                        X