Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office Season 5 Discussion Thread!

Office fans REJOICE! The season premiere is tonight!

Alot of storylines going into the new season. Will Michael stick with his decision on being the father of Jan's baby. Will Jan and MIchael hook back up, or is Holly (the new HR rep) the perfect match for him. How about the Andy-Angela-Dwight love triangle? What is going on with Ryan's time in jail? And as always, the Jim and Pam plot.

Tonight's episode: Weight Loss
    Last edited by royaldisneyfan; 09-25-2008, 01:49 PM.
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Re: The Office Season 5 Discussion Thread!

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I :love: Donald Duck!

Comment

This is the only season premiere that I have been looking forward to.
      sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
      A Photographed Life
      12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Uh- I was really disappointed. :botox:

It wsn't funny.
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Weight Loss was great. The Jim and Pam engagement scene was great. Kinda

Who else is loving Holly? Ryan back as temp was a surprise. Still a little cocky with his little list, but still. Stanley was funny. Phyllis blackmailing Angela was hilarious. Oh...and poor Toby at the end. Overall, fantastic season premiere.
          sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

I don't like Holly at all! I think she is so boring! :lol:

Both my husband and I are big fans, but we both thought this episode was a disappointment.
            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I'm looking forward to it! :yea: Just 45 minutes to go here on the west coast...

Speaking of which, would it be possible to not post spoilers until after the episodes have aired on the west coast, too? That negates the need to scroll past 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                I'm looking forward to it! :yea: Just 45 minutes to go here on the west coast...

Speaking of which, would it be possible to not post spoilers until after the episodes have aired on the west coast, too? That negates the need to scroll past 'em.
                Whoops. My bad. That won't happen again.
                sigpic
                Home away from Home.

Comment

Hehe, no worries. =) Now, if it had been Lost, we'd have a problem...but this isn't a big deal. As for the episode...I enjoyed it, though it wasn't my favorite I've seen or anything. I'm feeling a little weird about Holly, too. Her interactions with the supposedly retarded Kevin were painfully hilarious while they lasted, but overall, I'm just not sure what to think of her. She's not particularly funny, nor does she seem to have any unusual or...strong personality traits. She seems like a very, very "normal person", and as such, I dunno how much I like having her on the show. We'll see.

Comment

I liked it! I was completely surprised by the proposal! A bunch of friends and I watched it together and thought it was great. I think that The Office episodes are much funnier the second time you watch them because you do not have to pay so much attention to the story.

Comment

I enjoyed it a lot! Do I think it is one of the better episodes? No but it was a fun story line. Love the proposal (can't wait to see what happens with that. I also loved the part where Dwight dropped Phyllis off and she had to walk back! Hilarious! As for Holly, I don't think I have seen enough of her character to know if I like her or not. I did like the part where she called Kevin mentally challenged.

Comment

I was kind of torn.

First, love Holly. She's like the female Michael.

The weight loss thing was kind of blech, didn't care for the story-line.

NOT ENOUGH DWIGHT!!!!! :judge:

The engagement was great, but I kind of knew it was coming.

I DIDN'T like how they were making it look like Pam was going to start liking the geeky school guy. I REALLY hope they don't start going down that road.

Comment

I started freaking out when Jim proposed. I love those two.

I really started to get annoyed with Angela. She's coming across as really slutty lately. Leading Andy to believe that she wants to marry him, while she's in the warehouse with Dwight.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

hulu is awesome... i can watch grey's anatomy when it airs nad then watch the office the next day online!
                            I LOVED Jim proposing to Pam....I had tears in my eye!!! What a sweet surprise!
                            I loved this ep!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                              I really started to get annoyed with Angela. She's coming across as really slutty lately. Leading Andy to believe that she wants to marry him, while she's in the warehouse with Dwight.
                              But I loved the way Angela would let Dwight know that she wanted some. :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X