This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Sexy Money Season 2

So what did everyone think of the season premire?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: Dirty Sexy Money Season 2

Ooooh! It was quite a hot episode...in more ways than one. They are doing an excellent job keeping me glued to the set. The twist at the end was shocking. I hope the rest of the season is this good.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I pulled a MTNGIRL and read spoilers. Dammit. SO I knew about the end, but what a great epsiode! :clap:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I haven't re-read the spoilers since the summer. It was nice to have a surprise. (leaves MC to race to Spoiler Fix)
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Spoilers are a gift from the heavens!

I loved the show. It kept me totally entertained. And I simply adore Donald Sutherland.

Comment

I DVR'd it last night - too much on TV and I wanted to be able to really watch this. SO, at 12:30AM, I did exactly that. And I was SO glad I did - welcome back Dirty Sexy Money, you've been missed!

The end was definitely a "wow" moment. I hadn't read any spoilers so after Ellen died and we knew that Nick was getting the boat, I was certain that they had stashed her body on the boat, leaving him to deal with it. So, the fire was a surprise. I did get confused on the Brian out on the boat with Patrick part - did he tell that friend of Tripp's that he & Patrick had been out boating from their place in the Hamptons? Isn't that the house that ended up in the fire? See where I'm going with this? Once again, in trying to help, Brian screws it up.

Oh, and while I was watching, I was totally thinking how fun it would be to watch this with you guys - and Claire too!
            I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
            then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Finally watched it last night and WOW, love it! I'm so glad this show is back. :clap:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
              Mark Twain

Comment

I loved it!!

Comment

Hooray for Wednesday!!
                  I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                  then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Working...
                  X