• Show
Clear All

• The Ex List

I think it looks really cute...

re: The Ex List

Not me.

Comment

Never heard of it. Don't they usually put the stinker shows on Friday night???

Comment

I think I'm gonna' try to watch the first episode. When does it air?

Comment

tonight at 9

Comment

No... that girl annoyed me on Grey's. I have no desire to watch her in her own show.
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
              No... that girl annoyed me on Grey's. I have no desire to watch her in her own show.
              I'm so glad to know someone else feels the same way I do. I don't watch Grey's so I have only seen her in the commercials and she bugs me.
              Originally posted by larasound
              am I the burrito man?

Comment

The premise seems to be a girls version of My Name is Earl. He's got to go back and fix things from his past and she has to go back and find all the boys from her past.

It's half over and I think if I'm home and nothing else is on, I'd watch it again. I probably laughed at the wrong stuff.

And the whole thing about the roommate getting the ... ghandi wax after having the Hitler? TMI.
                I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

The revenge song was pretty funny...

Elisabeth Reaser was too tan. Kinda' threw me.

Comment

Hubby watched for 3 minutes and said "well, that's easy. It's the ex with the dog. But we have to watch her with one guy every episode that might be THE ONE and he'll pop in and smile and say something and she'll say she wants marriage and he'll leave and then it will be time for previews for next week's episode..."

Smart, right?

Comment

I refuse to watch it because it replaced Moonlight, which was my favorite show while it was on.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                        Hubby watched for 3 minutes and said "well, that's easy. It's the ex with the dog. But we have to watch her with one guy every episode that might be THE ONE and he'll pop in and smile and say something and she'll say she wants marriage and he'll leave and then it will be time for previews for next week's episode..."

Smart, right?
                        I thought something similar. That or the best friend.

Comment

I thought of the best friend too. It is ok but if every show is a new ex it is either a long series which makes her a tad easy or it will be over soon.

Comment

She said she has had a LOT of boyfriends - and she is in her 30's so it isn't that far fetched. At the end when she was looking through her list, it seemed to take pages.

I hadn't considered the best friend - mostly because he seemed to be highly insensitive. And what's the story with the other roommate guy who can't find a job? That's all we learned about him. Nothing about his history with the rest of them that I could figure out. Best friend = known her since freshman year of college. Best friends girlfriend with the odd "waxing" habit = known her for 3 years. Other guy?

Interesting tidbit I noticed on the CBS site (trying to figure out more about who the other roomie is) - the recent ex that she shares the dog with is not listed as a cast member. The cast is Bella, Daphne (her sister), Augie (the best friend), Vivian (shaving girl) and Cyrus (who can't get a job?).

Comment

I DVRed it and watched it. It was ok....fine....I watched it because Eric Balfour was on it and I have a crazy crush on him! He was sooooo hot! He played Johnny Diamont. I've been a bit obsessed with him since the Kids Incorporated days!

My best score ever!

Comment

I liked it, Elizabeth Reasers character was wayyyy different than hers on Greys, i like that shes kinda a guys girl

And i dont think its the ex boyfriend with the dog, i think thats too obvious.. And i also thought the best friend maybe but i think he and his girlfriend are cute..My guess is its gonna end up being someone really random that she forgot about, like someone she kissed in high school or something...

And yeah, the revenge song was really funny, as soon as he got on stage i knew he was gonna do something like that...

Im sticking with this one!

Comment

If you want to, you can ask a moderator to change the title of the thread for you so it can just be a thread for the show.

Comment

I thought it was cute. My husband and I were laughing at the friend and her wax job and then murkin. I really hope they don't go for the obvious and make it the ex with the dog.

Comment

Ok... I watched this online today, and I actually liked it! She wasn't annoying too much, she was kinda real and her friends weren't too bad either. I'll check out the next ep.
                                      Good morning, son
                                      In twenty years from now
                                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                      It was pain
                                      Sunny days and rain
                                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Re: The Ex List

how do we feel about it being the best friend? i think he's really cute...I liked the second episode alot too, the google your ex thing was funny.. it actually inspired me to google a couple of my exs but i unfortunately I didnt find anything interesting. I'm gonna have to watch tomorrow, ive gotten really into trying to guess who its gonna be...

Comment

Working...
                                        X