• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley B
    started a topic South Park Season 12

South Park Season 12

Hi,

I am here to announce that the remaining episodes of South Park Season 12. Will air on Oct. 8, 2008.

This thread is for discussion of the remaining episodes that are about to air.

Of course, the whole season 12 can be welcome too. If you are new to MiceChat. You might like to read the first half of South Park Season 12. South Park Season 12 - MiceChat

The first remaining episode will be called "The China Probrem". It is said
    Cartman must confront the Chinese alone while the American people are haunted by the memory of recent tragic events.

-Wikipedia The China Probrem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I would show a sneak peek. But it maybe too much for MiceChat. So, you get to know soon enough. When you watch "The China Probrem". This coming Wednesday.

Thank you for stopping by.

-Hayley B.

• Hayley B
    replied
    Re: South Park Season 12

I liked this episode. I kept thinking of this episode on Tuesday and thought that they just had to be like Vampire wannabes (vamps).

Butters turning to a vampire was so funny and I just love the part when he tries to bite Cartman.

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied

I really liked last night. Maybe I've just lowered my standards after the guinea pig debacle. The goth kids always crack me up, and Vampire Butters was freaking hysterical. And when they stormed Hot Topic I almost died laughing.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Great episode last night. I loved that the Goth kids were getting pissed because everybody thought they were "Vampire kids". Too funny.

And Butters, what a hoot that clueless little boy is.

Overall though, I have to say that this 1/2 of a season didn't really do anything for me. Other than the post-election robbery episode, there wasn't really one great "complete" episode. Elementary School Musical started off HILARIOUS, but couldn't hold it. Same with last nights.

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! What do the Goth Southpark kids think is the most horrible miserable place on earth?????

Spoiler

Scottsdale! :lmao: It's sure hot enough here in the summer, to be that!

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied

Wow. :blink: Elementary School Musical was awesome. Nice to have an episode that really meets the standards Matt and Trey have set for us again! )

Leave a comment:

• Melonballer
    replied

Holy Moley! Elementary School Musical! South Park! Tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Polar_Bear
    replied

I like the whole idea of politicians being criminals. Very inline with an extension of the "Trapper Keeper" episode and the "Douche and Turd" episode of not really liking anybody in politics. I've never had much faith in politics or politicians and its refreshing to see that I'm not the only one.

Leave a comment:

• Kuzcochik
    replied

I've now watched the newest episode twice and I just love it! It's too ridiculous but in a way that just makes everything better. I love the whole idea that the Obama supporters were partying to death and the McCain supporters were just killing themselves. The whole thing was just great!

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
    The new episode was terrific. Though I have to ask, where was Joe Biden?
    Yeah. Biden is like the most forgotten one of them all. In South Park & the media a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Melonballer
    replied

The new episode was terrific. Though I have to ask, where was Joe Biden?

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

*At times. It's so very awesome to be wrong*

The next episode is called "About Last Night". "While the country celebrates the outcome of the election, the new President-elect catches everyone off guard when he arrives at the White House prematurely."
    About Last Night - Episode Guide - South Park Studios

Here's a preview clip. Preview Clip - The President-Elect is Here - Clips - South Park Studios

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

^ I strongly agree. Sad part that it's going to be part 3 now. Which makes it's the rest of Season 12. I would like to ask Matt & Trey that very question too. They know it's disliked.

Don't sure, If I will buy this season when it comes to DVD. I liked Season 11 a whole lot better.

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied

I've never been so disappointed with South Park as i have been this season. Last night's episode was just more crap. Totally stupid, and not funny. Not even a little bit. Matt and Trey, what's wrong with you two? Is this some kind of silent protest?

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

*just had to have known it would be a part 2*

The next episode is called "Pandemic 2 - The Startling". "Giant guinea pigs are attacking cities all over the world. The boys have the key that will save everyone from the onslaught but they're stranded in the Andes Mountains."
    Pandemic 2: The Startling - Episode Guide - South Park Studios

Here's a preview clip. Preview Clip - I'm So Startled! - Clips - South Park Studios

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

Yeah, so far this rest of the half has only been about movies at the most. Indy & that Coverfield movie.

My mother hasn't been watching. So, she asked if they have ever said anything about Sarah Palin and I said no. I told her the Wendy beating up Cartman episode and she just laughed. I knew she would like to listen to that one and would agree that breast cancer isn't funny. I know you guys didn't care for that one. But I liked that one also. That one is so far my favorite of the 2nd half. It's not a classic. But I liked it.

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied

I'm holding out hope for something genius from these guys.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Yeah, the new episodes just haven't wowed me yet. There is so much going on in the world you'd think Matt and Trey would be in their element. Not so much yet.

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied

Hayley, I totally agree. This week's episode seemes more like filler. It wasn't even all that funny.

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

For Later:

Spoiler
    This one wasn't all that to me. This will be one of my least favorites of this season.

Just little small bits I liked randomly . Like I adored Kenny dancing in the beginning ( I just thought that it was cute) and about what Craig was saying to the four boys were funny. Kind of wished there was some classic flipping off moments with Craig or his parents (but there wasn't). But Craig telling the boys off, was still funny.

This was a meh overall, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X