Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New show "Whatever, Martha (Stewart)" Is A Hoot!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New show "Whatever, Martha (Stewart)" Is A Hoot!

If your cable system or satellite service happens to carry the "Fine Living Network", I heartily recommend the "Whatever, Martha" show that debuted last week.

Check out the link above. Apparently Alexis Stewart (Martha's daughter) and her best friend have had a show on Sirius Sattelite radio for several months, and have taken it to TV with what I thought were laugh-out loud moments.

Martha, by the way, is the creator and producer, so she's seemingly a good sport these days, and has a sense of humor.

Check it out - if you can. It's on Tuesday night.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: New show "Whatever, Martha (Stewart)" Is A Hoot!

I caught a little bit of it and you're right, it's pretty funny! :thumbup:

Comment

Has anyone else seen this? The ladies ran a tape of a segment where Andy Rooney made homemade ice cream with Martha, and basically told Martha that she never listens, and keeps interrupting!

The whole thing was a scream IMHO. More episodes tonight (Tuesday) I believe!

-- Barry
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I like this show a lot. The girls are sooo funny and they're saying what you're thinking. I was watching one about the linens closet and Martha was like "one lady I was babysitting for had the most impressively organized linen closets and I admired them so." I seriously was about to spit out my cider. Really? You admired someone's linen closets while babysitting? What about actually babysitting? And then the girls said almost exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

I've caught a few clips of this and I agree it's pretty amusing.

Comment

Just caught the new episode on tonight, and again I must say that this show may be the funniest thing on TV!

-- Barry

Comment

Here is a segment of one of the shows, especially for those of you who haven't seen, or can't get, the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=9P_AbA_FBHc

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                Just caught the new episode on tonight, and again I must say that this show may be the funniest thing on TV!

-- Barry
                Thanks Radiobarry for the info. I'm always looking for new shows that are the laugh out loud type !!!! I missed it last night but will set my tivo for the upcoming shows !!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Has anybody else seen this show? I'm surprised a bit that there hasn't been more reaction here.

Comment

[quote=Radiobarry;3198908]Martha, by the way, is the creator and producer, so she's seemingly a good sport these days, and has a sense of humor.quote]

Martha's sense of humor is so much better since she got out of jail.

I did watch this show one night, but the girls were discussing booty-calls and I didn't want to have to explain it to my daughters, so I had to change the chanel. Some of the stuff they say is pretty funny.

Comment

I saw this show advertised and I SOOOOO wish we got that channel. I have always called Martha...Satan in an apron. This show would be right up my alley.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X