X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I Met Your Mother

Anyone else enjoy this show?

How long are they going to wait to let us meet the "mother"?? I liked Stella, but I guess she was too normal for Ted and the gang.

Re: How I Met Your Mother

I've been watching this show since it started. Love it. The guy who plays Ted reminds me of a guy I know... looks-wise at least.

I know part of the story on how Ted meets "mom" involves a yellow umbrella. I keep looking for clues for that.

Comment

The mother is Robin. The end.
      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

No I don't think so. At the end of the very first episode, future Ted tells the kids, "And that's the story of how I met your Aunt Robin."

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          No I don't think so. At the end of the very first episode, future Ted tells the kids, "And that's the story of how I met your Aunt Robin."
          I think that the creators are pulling a trick in the story but that just my theory. Robin is supposed to move in the apartment this year according to Ted's birthday party last year. Hmm.
          Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

No, I remember Ted telling his kids about Aunt Robin too. I don't know how they'd twist that around to her being the Mom. And where's the umbrella hint (I remember that too aimster).

Comment

No way that Robin is the mother. They've (the creators) have called her Aunt Robin so many times in the series for them to say that she's the one.

I think that the reveal will happen in the last few episodes of the last season, which IMO is maybe 1 to 2 seasons away.
              MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
              (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

I tend to agree with some that the "mother" character has not even been introduced yet.

I think they should start having the actress that will be the mother start showing up in passing on some episodes. Possibly as a background character (speaking or non). This way we can all slap our heads when it's finally revealed who will be the mother.

Another idea is for Barney to initially date the "mother to be" and Ted will become attracted to her. Robin would then be devestated and Barney will be there to console her. So in effect they would be switching mates. )

Comment

Great ideas NatdRat!

Comment

How I Met Your Mother is one of three shows I look forward to each week. Big Bang Theory and the Office are the other two.
                    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

so, is this show based off the movie, "defiantly, maybe"

Comment

Same premise, but HIMYM came along earlier, and has more characters.
                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Maybe Britney Spears will be the mother (just kidding)
                          I like the show, the search for the greatest hamburger was wonderful, and Barney's diatribes are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                            How I Met Your Mother is one of three shows I look forward to each week. Big Bang Theory and the Office are the other two.
                            HIMYM and BBT are two of my favorite shows this year. Used to love The Office, but I'm finding it kind of boring this year. Very disappointing.

Comment

It's going to be legen....

Wait for it!

...dary!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                It's going to be legen....

Wait for it!

...dary!
                                I :love: Barney.