Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your favorite game-show (past/present)

Concentration with Hugh Downs hosting (we bought the home version) ... Jeopardy (then and now, the original featuring Art Fleming, and announcer Don Pardo (before his SNL fame). At one point I came home from school for lunch and Mom and I watched Monty Hall and Let's Make A Deal!

Today I get a kick out of "Fifth Grader", and also do Jeopardary/Wheel from time to time, and Millionaire...

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

LETS--MAKE--A--DEAAAAAL!

Match game:

Little Timmy was very sad when his BLANK fell down the well
      MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver7 View Post
        LETS--MAKE--A--DEAAAAAL!
        When I was younger I had a crush on Carol Merrill (the beautiful lady who was usually standing in front of the "doors" to gracefully display the wonderful prize, or the "zonk" behind them).

I wouldn't have asked for Doors 1, 2, or 3... I would have asked for her...

-- Barry
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Then -- my absolute favorite was Name That Tune. Other favorites of mine were Beat the Clock, Joker's Wild, and Bowling For Dollars.

Now it would be Jeopardy, The Price Is Right, and Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader.

Comment

Then : Card Sharks, Joker's Wild, Tic Tac Dough and Press your luck (They have a slot machine of that now. Hours of fun)

Now: Just Jeopardy.
            "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Working...
            X