This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloris Leachman ~DWTS~ Love her or Hate her

I didn't really want to star this thread but I think it is about time.

Cloris Leachman; what else can be said?

What are your thought about her still being on the show?

Do you think she should of be gone? A long time ago?

Why do you think she is still on the show?
    She should be gone!
    70.59%
    She should stay!
    23.53%
    I don't care.
    5.88%
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Re: Cloris Leachman ~DWTS~ Love her or Hate her

I like her but I like the progression of the stars that are doing "well" more. I did enjoy her stick for a few weeks but I think it's run its course. I imagine America feels the same way based on them being in the bottom for so long.

Comment

I LOVE Cloris Leachman. One of the, if not THE funniest woman on the planet.

But she needs to go. The one judge made a great point last night in that now actual GOOD dancers are being eliminated and she's staying. Her and Susan Lucci need to go.

Comment

She's certainly very funny and you just never know what she's going to say or do but........she's taking the place of people who can actually dance and I hate seeing more talented and capable dancers sent home at the expense of her antics. She needs to go now. She's had her fun but it's time to see what this competition was meant to be - a dance competition, not a comedy show.
        Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Comment

Spoiler below

Spoiler
          She's gone, as of tonight
          ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

She DID try and she was funny to watch. I can't imagine my grandma out there dancing.
            *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Poor Cloris Leachman got sent to the cornfield last night.

Comment

I applaud her for being on the show - I knew she wouldn't make it to the end...... When my Grandmother was 82, she was sure not up for something like what Cloris Leachman has done.
                Rock on Cloris Leachman! :yea:

Comment

I loved Cloris, and she had a couple of weeks where she looked like she worked really hard, this just wasn't one of them. The week before, she was spinning and turning just as fast as the younger crowd, and faster than Susan. Toni went home because she just wasn't bringing it, she started off so strong, but went downhill her last couple of weeks. I actually would've liked to see Cloris stick around one more week, and I think that Susan should've gone home instead.
                  xo, Deanna

Comment

Working...
                  X