Finally - "24" Returns! Jack is Back For Day Seven!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AidensDaddy
    Minion
    • Nov 2005

Re: Finally - "24" Returns! Jack is Back For Day Seven!

Originally posted by aimster View Post
    I still think Oilvia is in on it at some level. Hodges is the kind of guy you love to hate. He's freaking awesome but at the same time I want to reach through the TV and punch him in the neck.
    If by Hodges you mean John Voight's character, I know what you mean. Last night, I saw that same evil look on his face that his character had in the first Anaconda movie.

And when he was giving that speech to the board, I thought to myself "The last time I saw him give lines like these, was as FDR in Pearl Harbor."

Comment

• 3IAlienKid
      secure all cargo
      • Jul 2005

[SPOILERS]

I've been waiting most of the season for Kanin to turn out to be the bad guy because the actor Bob Gunton so often plays weasels, but the last two or three episodes really drive home the impression he's got a strong loyalty to the Prez and a committment to her best interest. I realize anything is possible as we still have 1/3 of the season left, so we'll see I guess.

On the other hand, they've been building up Olivia as a bit rude and vindictive, so her revelation as the White House leak seems in character.
      Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Comment

• AidensDaddy
        Minion
        • Nov 2005

Started out as another nail biter, edge of your seat episode. Then it kinda weaned off. I did have a feeling there was something not right about Hodge's aide. And Jack being left out of the action? I could tell it was hurting him being on the sideline while everyone else was getting action. It's not him to sit around, but to go down fighting. So he's infected with a virus that apparently has no cure? We all know this is going to go to the end of the season leaving the question of what's next for day 8. At least they're realizing that Jack and Tony are innocent.

And somehow I get the feeling that Larry Moss is going to be dead at the end of this season.

Only 7 episodes left, and that includes the 2 hour season finale on May 18th.

Comment

• aimster
          Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

Spoiler
          I read the actress that plays Renee will be back for Day 8 and also read Kiefer is also gearing up for Day 8 so I'm thinking Jack isn't going to die.

And I still think Olivia is in on it at some level. I just don't trust her.

I agree I think Larry Moss will be kaput before the season is done. Even though he finally pulled his head out of his rear end and sees Jack & Tony are innocent... I still don't like him.

I'm hoping Chole comes back into the storyline. Man I hated her when her character first came along back in season... 3 I think? Now I love her. She cracks me up.

Comment

• Iluvdisney
            making magic is fun!
            • Nov 2007

I dont like the presidents daughter at all, she seems so sneaky!
            Kelly

Comment

• AidensDaddy
              Minion
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Iluvdisney View Post
              I dont like the presidents daughter at all, she seems so sneaky!
              Not just sneaky, she's evil. She's going to be the show's next villian.

Comment

• 3IAlienKid
                secure all cargo
                • Jul 2005

The last couple of hours have been good but definitely less intense and involving. I remember reading this was about the point they actually shut down production so the writers could work on the scripts, so I'm hoping that soon things pick up a bit more.

Comment

• AidensDaddy
                  Minion
                  • Nov 2005

Spoiler
                  Tony - a double agent?!?! It's a shame Bill is gone, I'd like to know his take on this.

Good to see Kim Bauer back, and as gorgeous as always.

There was one thing I wanted to say to Jack.......

"Dammit Jack! Swallow your pride! Give these people the chance to save the life of the man they owe their lives to!! Let them help the man that saved all of them. It's not time for your judgement day yet! You still have things to finish on the 'redemption to-do list' so lets get crackin! There's still work to do!"

Comment

• 3IAlienKid
                    secure all cargo
                    • Jul 2005

Facebook is killing my Tivo habits. I Tivo'd this weeks episode with the intention of watching it one night later, but as soon as the episode aired, dang Facebook friends kept broadcasting the huge spoiler without warning. Ruined the ending for me.

[other spoilers] Well, other than that, it was still an exciting episode, very gratifying to see Hodges arrested, and the reunion with Kim was really moving despite the fact I agree w/ AidensDaddy that I wanted her to put Jack in his place.

Comment

• flynnibus
                      MiceChatter
                      • Jun 2006

so I don't quite like this latest Tony angle.. but it at least gives them a few more hours I guess.

One thing going for this season is.. the sub stories at least all tie together. In some of the previous seasons.. it was much more like 'whats the next crisis to happen in 24hrs'.

So Tony can't be working with Starkwood.. it seems like he was working more to steal from them. Yet Hodges knows there are more players out there. Interested to know how they plan on playing this out.
                      Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
                      Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                      Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

• AidensDaddy
                        Minion
                        • Nov 2005

Spoiler
                        I knew that Larry would die before the end of the season.

Walker: Someone needs to notify Larry's ex-wife that he's dead. Probably shouldn't be me.

HA! I knew they had a thing together, more than just partners.

Comment

• AidensDaddy
                          Minion
                          • Nov 2005

This is per Yahoo! TV on some of the series season finale, and yes, 24 was mentioned. It also mentions that next season will take place in New York City! Very interesting!

Season 7 finale airs Monday, 5/18 at 8pm ET on FOX
                          What do you do on a typical day from 6 to 8 am? Because Jack Bauer is spending those two morning hours wrapping up his latest day from hell. Will Jack, who has taken an especially hard licking -- addled by a lethal pathogen and what not -- keep on ticking? And who else from this season will survive another harrowing 120 minutes and partake in the FOX series' next "day" to be set in New York City? Tune in and keep your eyes on the clock.

Comment

• aimster
                            Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

I still have to watch last night's episode. I DVRed it as I was watching the Rays game. I'll watch tonight when I get home from work (before tonight's ballgame starts).

Comment

• AidensDaddy
                              Minion
                              • Nov 2005

Well just one more episode before the 2 hour season finale. Can't wait!

Comment

• AidensDaddy
                                Minion
                                • Nov 2005

Grrrrrrrrrrr, can't wait for next monday!!!!

Comment

• 3IAlienKid
                                  secure all cargo
                                  • Jul 2005

[SPOILER] Well, back to another "save Jack's daughter" bit. Oh well. It might still be exciting anyway, and Elisha Cuthbert looks as good as ever. I'm more interested to find out Tony's fate.

Comment

• AidensDaddy
                                    Minion
                                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by 3IAlienKid View Post
                                    [SPOILER] Well, back to another "save Jack's daughter" bit. Oh well. It might still be exciting anyway, and Elisha Cuthbert looks as good as ever. I'm more interested to find out Tony's fate.

Yeah, she does look good.

Kinda funny though, I had a strange dream the other night, lasted for like a minute. Something like both Tony and Jack were being setup, that the person behind all of this, was that guy that played Chekov in the new Star Trek movie.

I mean, I know he's going to be in another movie this summer, but....weird.

Comment

• sir clinksalot
                                      MiceChatter
                                      • Feb 2005

I'm kinda dissapointed that they are falling back on the "Jack's daughter is in danger" storyline. I mean, come-on already.

First it was kidnappers, then mountain lions and I know there was another in there.

Comment

• FolsomFan
                                        Ready for takeoff
                                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                                        I'm kinda dissapointed that they are falling back on the "Jack's daughter is in danger" storyline. I mean, come-on already.

First it was kidnappers, then mountain lions and I know there was another in there.
                                        Kim does have trouble with cougars, doesn't she?

Comment

• AidensDaddy
                                          Minion
                                          • Nov 2005

It was nice to see Kim not completely being the damsel in distress and actually being able to handle herself quite well. Also good to see that not getting dragged out. We all know that Jack is going to be back for next season at least, and as I posted earlier, it will take place in New York City this time. I just wonder who else will return. From what it appears, the whole conspiracy thing will be brought back for the next season. And I do remember reading weeks ago that Olivia is supposed to be back next season and to be one of the baddest villianesses the show has ever had.

Crying shame there was no preview though. So we're just left to wonder and wait till next January.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X