X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrincessY
    replied
    Re: Carol Brady BEFORE Mike?

Mom always said... never play ball in the house.

Pork chopsh... and applesausch...

Johnny Bravo!

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland Daddy
    replied

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
    I lived on the Brady's! Just my era!
    The show is total cornball - but I love it. I have always loved it. I loved when they lost Bobby and Cindy in the Grand Canyon....when they went to Hawaii and when they went to Cedar Point in Ohio and Jan lost the Yogi Bear poster. Not an episode I don't like, really.

So, being a longtime Brady fan as you are, you know that you aren't supposed to 'play ball in the house' - don't you?

I always thought it would be funny to make a "Brady Bible" - with one of the commandments being "Don't Play Ball in the House"....and like 1, 2 and 3rd John we could have 1st Marcia, 2nd Marcia and 3rd Marcia (Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!) Also, the words "Groovy" and "Far Out" could be throughout the whole thing. It's just a silly thing I thougth of.

Leave a comment:

• PrincessY
    replied

I didn't know her maiden name. Bad Brady fan!

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied

Oh, did you know this is the 10th anniversary of the unveiling of Phoebe Brady?!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post

Spoiler
    Carol Martin.
    Yes, I'm a HUGE BB fan, but couldn't remember her maiden or first married name. Had to look it up. Oh PrincessY, that is just her last name from her first marriage. Anyone know her FULL name, including middle name?

Q. What is Carol Brady's full name?
    Spoiler
    A. Carol Ann Tyler Martin Brady. All this information comes from The Honeymoon episode. Ann is her middle name, Tyler is her maiden name and Martin is her previous married name.

Leave a comment:

• PrincessY
    replied

Spoiler
    Carol Martin.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland Daddy
    started a topic Carol Brady BEFORE Mike?

Carol Brady BEFORE Mike?

Without looking it up on a search engine, can you give me the lastname of Carol Brady before she married Mike Brady on "The Brady Bunch"? I know what it is - I'm just quizzing you.
Working...
X