• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's Phineas and Ferb

Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Re: Disney's Phineas and Ferb

My kids love this show. My youngest loves the silly songs they sing.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

My son loves it. I think it's pretty good. I find myself humming the theme song a lot.
      sigpic

Comment

It is a great show and easily the best show on Disney Channel these days.

Comment

Our daughter loves the show. And I have to admit, I don't mind watching it. I love the platypus.

Comment

Whenever I watch P&F, I feel like Disney's trying to out-Nickelodeon, well, Nickelodeon! It's certainly the best series on Disney Channel, but it's no match for Chowder or Fosters on Cartoon Network.

Comment

This is a great show!! One of the few that I find myself laughing out loud. )
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                Whenever I watch P&F, I feel like Disney's trying to out-Nickelodeon, well, Nickelodeon! It's certainly the best series on Disney Channel, but it's no match for Chowder or Fosters on Cartoon Network.
                One thing you can't deny is Disney definitely knows who their competition is.

I would expect Disney to offer even more "Nickelodeon type" programming over the years as they try to steal some of that audience.
                Last edited by DisneyIPresume; 05-04-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I love this show, very funny and very entertaining. I love the little songs in it, I hope they release a soundtrack of them all soon.

"Hey, where's Perry?"

Comment

I love this show. It's really cute and fun to watch.
                    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
                    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
                    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
                    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
                    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
                    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
                    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Out of all the shows my kids have watched over the years, this is my favorite. I actually don't mind watching the episodes over and over because each one has at least one thing that I think is really funny. For me, it is usually something Dr. Doofenshmirtz says or does.

Comment

i like it as well.. i like the singing, the screaming.. the ridiculous saying " mom come over here i will show you something " that never even gets busted..
                        the poor candace.. LOL.. i love it all!! the evil professor.. perry the platapus..
                        good thing they made another season.. congratulations disney for making such cartoon..
                        who says reading a book is boring?

Comment

my sons love this show!
                          Kelly

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X