Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disney Channel

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Channel

Hey micechatters,

I didn't know where to post it exactly, but I just wanted to see how many people would support this: My friend Rickey Castleberry is an actor(like me LOL) and he's been working really hard and booked an "under-5" role on the new Disney Channel show called "Sonny with a Chance." So it would be great if all of us micechatters could support him.
    "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

Re: Disney Channel

What's an "Under-5" role? Under 5 guest appearances during the season or something?

Comment

Support how? I support Disney channel in general. Do you mean anything specifically?

Comment

An "under 5" means he has like 5 lines. And when I say support, i mean support Rickey. Like if you have a facebook, join his group and fan page. He's one of my really good friends and I'm happy for him so I want to build momentum for his career... cuz he's gonna be the next Disney Kid.
        "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

ohh nice congratz..
          just do what you think...

Comment

haha thanks. i'll be letting you guys know when the episode is gonna air.

Comment

Disney Channel these days sucks. It's a sad former shell of the greatness it used to be in the 80's and even the 90's. Sorry but it's true.

Comment

i know it sucks now. but i want to give support for him.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X