Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

The "What TV show did you just see?" thread

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "What TV show did you just see?" thread

Family Guy's Something Something Darkside. What a GREAT way to celebrate Empire's 30th anniversary. Just hysterical!
    Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Watched another ep of Treme. Down to the last three episodes.
      Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
      http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

24: what an was awesome series finale. I can't believe it's all over. A lot of good time was spent watching 24 these past 8 seasons, and what amazing run it was. Tonights ending to the series finale was amazing, somewhat unexpected and even a little tearful. There will never be a more addicting show ever, Fox or any other station, then 24

And this morning on the DVR I watched The Simpsons Season Finale, Cleveland Show Season Finale and Celebrity Apprentice final episode. Simpsons was good, amazingly Cleveland was also good and I'm so glad Bret Michaels won Celebrity Apprentice, and despite what people say I don't feel Bret won on sympathy votes. Both him and Holly worked hard and did amazing works during the tasks, despite Holly winning none of them, but she raised the most money in Celebrity Apprentice history ever.
        Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaStitch View Post
          Family Guy's Something Something Darkside. What a GREAT way to celebrate Empire's 30th anniversary. Just hysterical!
          Our DVR screwed up and it's like it's not even there. This only seems to happen on FOX shows oddly enough.

Comment

Your DVR isn't there anymore??? That is odd.
            temp_39091_1443218350388_737

Mike and Karen ran toward the old house, through the old iron gate, and onto the porch for protection. Protection...? If only they had known...

Comment

Originally posted by Grinning Ghost View Post
              Your DVR isn't there anymore??? That is odd.
              No, the show ... (silly).

It's on the menu, but when you click to play nothing happens. This has happened a few other times but always for shows on FOX. A few times 24 has stopped right in the middle of the show and I had to watch the rest online.

Comment

House M.D.- I watched more of the first season today, and I am enjoying the episode arc involving Chi McBride and his corporate takeover of Princeton.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Last night it was:

NCIS - Season Finale
                  NCIS Los Angeles - Season Finale
                  2nd half of Dancing With The Stars - Season Finale

Mike and Karen ran toward the old house, through the old iron gate, and onto the porch for protection. Protection...? If only they had known...

Comment

Band of Brothers - Chapters 4, 5 and 6 so far this weekend. Hoping to get through another couple tomorrow and finish the rest of the series this week. This is my first time through it. Amazing stuff!

Comment

Another episode of Billy the Exterminator "Ahhhh SNAKE!"
                      Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
                      http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

I'm three out of four episodes through Disc 2 of The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. this evening.

Comment

I've been watching my way thru X-Files Season 6 lately. I finally got to a point where I missed the episodes on TV when they first aired due to college; this would've been midway thru season 6 to the series finale in season 9 (I did see a bunch of the mythology episodes). I got two more episodes to watch in season 6. I miss this show. I wonder if it will ever get rebooted with a new cast, or, if Chris Carter will make a 3rd movie - one to tie-up the loose-ends of the alien invasion.

Comment

This week's episode of Eureka. Damn good this week.

Comment

A season 2 rerun of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Up next? A rerun of RuPaul's Drag Race!

Comment

Saturday night I watched the rebroadcast of Wednesday's live telecast of the current Broadway production of South Pacific from Lincoln Center. THE best production of that musical play ever - bar none!

Comment

Big Bang Theory last night.

Facebook me!
                                  Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Working...
                                  X