Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The View Live from Walt Disney Studios right now!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The View Live from Walt Disney Studios right now!

Yeah!! They are at the studios on ABC right now!!!

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Re: The View Live from Walt Disney Studios right now!

I recorded this and watched it finally just last night. Not a show I'd regularly watch, but the Disney-fixated show was kinda fun (I skipped past McDreamy). I joined D23, so I'm looking forward to what that's whole thing's about. A couple of minor things in the show tweaked me. First, that was a Blu-ray of WALL•E that Whoopi said everyone in the audience would be getting, not a DVD. Second, I got a little bristle-y when Barbara emphasized the computer-generated aspect of the Pixar montage when clearly hand-drawn examples from The Frog Princess were shown. I know it's a minor point for probably many, but they bugged me.

And that watch story from Bob Iger was fantastic…and appropriately Disney!

Comment

I watched a little this morning. I loved it when Donald Duck came out.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I also watched the day Bob Iger was on and he did a fantastic job. He had me at Hello but the watch story really sold me. John L. was also a big hit, he is always so excited about his projects. To see WALL-E was just amazing, how fun would that be to have as a toy!!

It was obvious the ladies on The View had no clue what was really going on EXCEPT for Whoppi, she is a true Disney fan and to see her in the Archives Warehouse... OMG it was a LOL moment !!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I've been watching it all week and been loving it. I'm a regular watcher of The View so this made it a thousand times better. Anyone see Whoopi when she was at Disneyland?
          sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
          A Photographed Life
          12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

yeah im really loving the show..
            just do what you think...

Comment

Originally posted by KeepnLuciferHuntn View Post
              I also watched the day Bob Iger was on and he did a fantastic job. He had me at Hello but the watch story really sold me. John L. was also a big hit, he is always so excited about his projects. To see WALL-E was just amazing, how fun would that be to have as a toy!!

It was obvious the ladies on The View had no clue what was really going on EXCEPT for Whoppi, she is a true Disney fan and to see her in the Archives Warehouse... OMG it was a LOL moment !!!!

I beleieve if I'm not mistaken, that Bob Iger said he was working to bring the bears back.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X