Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Law and Order fans?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law and Order fans?

I love them all but Criminal Intent has a new season starting April 19 and Jeff Goldblum is joining the cast..

Re: Law and Order fans?

Im a big fan! and of them all ! I even tape them.
    -------------------------------------------
    I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

that's great....
      thanE

Comment

Woohoo! Criminal Intent is my favorite of the 3!

Comment

The almost nonstop marathons on TNT got me addicted to Law and Order.

Jeff Goldblum is going to be on CI? I was wondering what happened to him after his last show "Raines" got cancelled.
          MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
          (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Mom loves Law and Order, CSI, and NCIS. A few years ago, I watched TNT every afternoon with her. We watched Judging Amy (<3) and Law and Order (the original). I liked watching it with her, but I didn't enjoy all the episodes because I don't like the one lawyer who is now the D.A. (he annoyed me for some reason). Since then, I tried to watch Special Victims Unit, and I don't like that one at all. I also watched Criminal Intent with her, and I liked it much more than the original! They have a Law and Order London in the U.K., but I don't think it's set to premier in America, though.

Comment

Yeah the marathons definitely got me into all 3 but i think CI is my fav.. Yeah Jeff Goldblum is taking Chris Noth's place cause hes gonna be doing Sex and the City filming..

I think one of the reasons i love CI so much is cause of Vincent D'Onofrio, hes such a great actor. And i love his relationship with Eames, im still holding out for some sort of romance between the two.

Comment

Love them but the original is my favourite. Surprisingly the UK one is pretty good.

Comment

The original is my favorite. I've only ever watched the seasons available on DVD, so I don't know how it is know, but it seems to be the most consistently good of all the series, regardless of who's in the cast.

SVU is my second favorite, though I find it has diminished a bit over time for me.

I don't like Criminal Intent very much. D'Onofrio's character is a bit much - he's a little too brilliant/eccentric - and the format doesn't quite work for me. It's still enjoyable enough, but I don't love it like I love the others.

Trial By Jury was quite good, for all of the thirteen episodes or so it lasted.
                  My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

I love SVU. It's my favorite tv show.
                    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
                    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
                    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
                    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
                    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
                    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
                    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Addicted to SVU, but I can still see how awful it really is, haha. All those contrived "personal stories"... (There's a case about a dead teenage girl/Catholicism; prepare for a Stabler episode, there's a case about abortion; prepare for an Olivia episode, Jews; Munch, blacks/gays; Tutuola, alcoholism; baldie whatshisname.) The court episodes are great, though.

And Criminal Intent is laughably bad. Gotta love the little insights in the bad guys' stories, when a bunch of shady men in a mahogany office raise a glass of brandy and say things like,

(evil leader guy) "I have a feeling we're going to get away with this one!"
                      (timid guy who really should trust his intuition) "But what if they find out that-"
                      "They WON'T find out if everybody sticks to the story!"

Oh Lord...

Comment

I was able to see the first few episodes of Law and Order UK before they were taken off You Tube and I have to say they were pretty good. I liked the freshness of it because Law and Order The Original got kind of boring for me and I never did like SVU that much. I do watch Criminal Intent every now and again but the original was my favorite until I got bored with it. I will have to wait until the UK addition comes out on DVD so I can rent them since I can't finish watching them on the net. I was enjoying them and since my mom really loves Law and Order it will give us something to watch together.

MAJOR SVU SPOILER BELOW

Spoiler
                        They are supposedly killing off a major character sometime this season in case anyone was interested in knowing

Comment

I :love: Criminal Intent Vincent D'Onofrio.

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                            The original is my favorite. I've only ever watched the seasons available on DVD, so I don't know how it is know, but it seems to be the most consistently good of all the series, regardless of who's in the cast.

SVU is my second favorite, though I find it has diminished a bit over time for me.

I don't like Criminal Intent very much. D'Onofrio's character is a bit much - he's a little too brilliant/eccentric - and the format doesn't quite work for me. It's still enjoyable enough, but I don't love it like I love the others.

Trial By Jury was quite good, for all of the thirteen episodes or so it lasted.
                            Hes definitely intense but thats what i like about him.. I like his whole loose cannon persona, makes it interesting to watch. The split format thing is definitely different but i like it cause i feel like im watching two different shows.. I think Jeff Goldblum will spice up the none D'Onofrio partnership too

I love debating the best Law and Order cause they are definitely all great shows

Comment

who watched the CI premiere last weekend? It was great but i'm really looking forward to Goldblums debut this sunday...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X