This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britains Got Talent big surprise for Simon

Go to You Tube. Search for "Britains Got Talent" and watch as Simon Cowel, the other judges and the audience get the biggest suprise of thier lives. Never, Ever Judge a book by it's cover. Look for the video on Susan Boyle. She brought the house down. Be sure to watch the over 7 minute version and you will see what happend at the judges table after she left the stage. It's just amazing. If you aren't in tears after listening to her, then you have no heart. I tired to show the You Tube but imbedding has been disabled by request so you will have to find it for yourself. You won't be sorry.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY"][/ame]
    Last edited by Lost Boy; 04-15-2009, 09:29 PM.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: Britains Got Talent big surprise for Simon

I love that clip; I've watched it 3 or 4 times. She is amazing!

Comment

Yeah, that was awesome. :gladsad: A great life lesson, and I loved how you could watch each person experience that paradigm shift as they listened.
      A signature should go here.

Comment

It was announced this morning that Sony is trying to sign her right now. I am glad that people are looking at this. It is amazing.
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ok I cried and I laughed, I was blown away and I BELIEVE THERE IS GREAT THINGS AHEAD FOR HER
          -------------------------------------------
          I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

A friend of mine and I were talking about this, both of us watched it and cried the several times we watched it. Much of the magic is in the choice of song and how it fits that particular moment. They also play the music while you are seeing her get evaluated, which continues to pull on the heartstrings. She has a lovely voice, but that song really fits the circumstances. "I've always dreamed my life would be...so different from this hell I'm living..." Hard not to get an extra zing from that. I hope she makes similar song choices as the contest continues and it becomes more than ONE amazing moment. It's a beautiful moment to witness.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X