Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

V (Merged Threads)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • V (Merged Threads)

    I was reading this article regarding Lost and I noticed this little snippet. I was a big fan this show in the 80's and I'm really happy they are bringing it back.


    And now for some news that should surprise no one: ABC is expected to announce tomorrow that it has picked up a reboot of the camptastic '80s thriller V and that Lost heroine Elizabeth Mitchell is a full-time castmember.
    'Lost' scoop: Juliet mystery (sort of) solved | Lost | Ausiello Files | EW.com

  • #2
    re: V (Merged Threads)

    Yay! I loved V back in the day. You can't have too much scifi on tv. :lol:
    sigpic


    Comment


    • #3
      re: V (Merged Threads)

      Sweet V's coming back to tv. That was on of mt favorite 80's shows.
      Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
      sigpic





















      Comment


      • #4
        "V" The Series Is Back!!!! On ABC for the 2009 - 2010 MidSeason Schedule

        It's funny, I was just thinking about the old series the other day, kinda wanting to watch the whole thing.

        Anyone remember this? I'm sure there are that do. It starred Marc Singer among others, and it was a TV Mini Series that aired in the mid 80's, had a brief series run. It was about lizard like aliens disguised as humans coming to earth, promising peace. But they had a hidden agenda. They were planning on harvesting all humans, as well as the natural resources. A resistance was led against them, and naturally they were defeated.


        Well, when I was searching YouTube for an ad/promo I saw during the finale of Dancing With The Stars, I saw the trailer below. Within the description, it stated that ABC is bringing a remake to their 2009 - 2010 midseason schedule.

        It looks pretty sweet!!! Hope it is as good as the original.


        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQoSCEMzJYE]YouTube - ABC "V" TV SERIES PILOT PROMO TRAILER[/ame]



        There was also this one:


        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjPQjQGdbU&NR=1"]YouTube - V - Upfront Trailer[/ame]
        Last edited by AidensDaddy; 05-22-2009, 09:16 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: "V" The Series Is Back!!!! On ABC for the 2009 - 2010 MidSeason Schedule

          That was the one show that totally and completely scared the daylights out of our daughter when she was little.




          Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


          Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: "V" The Series Is Back!!!! On ABC for the 2009 - 2010 MidSeason Schedule

            It also starred that one guy who was the general in the first Starship Troopers, and did the voice of Darkside in the Adventures of Superman & Justice League cartoons.

            Comment


            • #7
              re: V (Merged Threads)

              Dang Nabbit!!! I'm sorry Summer, I didn't see you already posted a thread on this.

              I posted one, complete with the trailers that can be seen on youtube.


              Here's the link.

              http://micechat.com/forums/tv/116871...post1055351761



              And if I remember correctly, it was a mini series that aired on NBC back in the day. I came upon the trailers while trying to look for the ABC promos that aired during the Dancing finale.

              Comment


              • #8
                re: V (Merged Threads)

                BTW, Elizabeth Mitchell plays an FBI agent, who discovers the Visitors hidden plot. Scott Wolfe (from Party of 5 fame) plays a high profile TV journalist.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: V (Merged Threads)

                  Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                  I was reading this article regarding Lost and I noticed this little snippet. I was a big fan this show in the 80's and I'm really happy they are bringing it back.




                  'Lost' scoop: Juliet mystery (sort of) solved | Lost | Ausiello Files | EW.com
                  Originally posted by AidensDaddy View Post
                  It's funny, I was just thinking about the old series the other day, kinda wanting to watch the whole thing.

                  Anyone remember this? I'm sure there are that do. It starred Marc Singer among others, and it was a TV Mini Series that aired in the mid 80's, had a brief series run. It was about lizard like aliens disguised as humans coming to earth, promising peace. But they had a hidden agenda. They were planning on harvesting all humans, as well as the natural resources. A resistance was led against them, and naturally they were defeated.


                  Well, when I was searching YouTube for an ad/promo I saw during the finale of Dancing With The Stars, I saw the trailer below. Within the description, it stated that ABC is bringing a remake to their 2009 - 2010 midseason schedule.

                  It looks pretty sweet!!! Hope it is as good as the original.



                  Originally posted by AidensDaddy View Post
                  Dang Nabbit!!! I'm sorry Summer, I didn't see you already posted a thread on this.

                  I posted one, complete with the trailers that can be seen on youtube.






                  And if I remember correctly, it was a mini series that aired on NBC back in the day. I came upon the trailers while trying to look for the ABC promos that aired during the Dancing finale.
                  Threads merged, with the credit going to the original poster, Summer.

                  Courtesy of Penguinsoda.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: V (Merged Threads)

                    After reading this it mad me pull out my dvd set for V. an I forgot how great of a show it was.

                    Now if I can only get a reboot of Alien Nation *sigh* .
                    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                    sigpic





















                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X