X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AidensDaddy
    Minion
    • Nov 2005

Re: Favorite Family Guy Episode/Flashback?

There one was one on last night, it was the one where Brian has the hot's for Lois' dad's dog Seabreeze. In the episode, Peter goes at great lengths to not talk to Brian. They're sitting at the table, and Peter has enclosed himself in a glass box. He's eating his food, and though there is no sound, he lifts up a leg and clearly farts. After a minute or two, he can't handle his own flavor. He tries to get out, but eventually passes out when he can't escape.

It's one of those "Airplane - Naked Gun - Hot Shots" kind of scene, where there's something happening in the foreground, like two people talking, and there's something funny happening in the background or on the side. I know Seth MacFarland had a thing for the Airplane movies.

Comment

• AidensDaddy
      Minion
      • Nov 2005

Going through some of my music collections, and I was reminded of a scene.

From the Family Guy Blue Harvest Star Wars parody.

Chris (as Luke): OH NO! THEY KILLED JOHN WILLIAMS! Great, now we've got to do the rest of this thing with Danny Elfman.

<Danny Elfman conducts some of his goofy music, and after about 15 seconds or so, Chris kills him with the lightsaber!>

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Comment

• Rex Dopey24
        Goofy
        • Jul 2006

I loved the part where the episode is called whistle while your wife works. I did laughed out so hard when he lost his fingers while holding the fire works lol.

Comment

• Melonballer
          Shablagoo!
          • May 2005

I enjoyed the Disney Universe tonight on the show. Robot Chicken Universe was good too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0p7MmcyyuI"]YouTube - Family Guy- Disney Universe[/ame]

Comment

• Wotan
            Senior Minion
            • Jan 2005

Last night's episode through the multiverse was possibly one of the best ever. Esecially when they turned into an actual dog and baby.

Comment

• Hayley B
              Delawarean Girl
              • Jun 2006

I feel the sameway. I have been loving Family Guy more then The Simpsons anymore. Last time The Simpsons ever made me laugh, was the movie. Still I love to chill with The Simpsons, however.

I have too many favorite episodes of Family Guy. But I always love the ones that deal with Stewie & Brian the most.

My first favorite episode of Family Guy. Was this "Screwed a pooch', one. It was called something like that. It's the one where Brian goes after this female dog of Lois' father. It was in the 3rd season.
              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

• Joshnyah
                Hukuna Matata!
                • Jan 2008

I love on the last episode when they are travelling thru different worlds when they took a shot at Robot Chicken and they tell chris obviously played by seth green playing chris on robot chicken something about being on network television for a few seconds, I havent watched it again and it went by so fast but I may go home and watch it a few times tonight.

Comment

• knittingknerd
                  It's knittingknurse now.
                  MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                  • Jul 2006

I just watched the season premier and I loved Family Guy Disney style, then later when they flashforward into real life and Brian is a white lab, that looks like my dog! Like I've said since we got Gabe that he looks like Brian. So I was all excited when indeed Brian is a white lab.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X