This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMC's Mad Men

Anyone else watch this amazing show? I've seen only the first season (several times) and I'm waiting for the season 2 dvd/blu-ray coming out on the 14th. Then season 3 starts airing sometime in mid-August. It's a great show if you've never seen it, I highly recommend it. I hope some of you have seen it or are following it so we can discuss it on here!

Re: AMC's Mad Men

I LOVE it!! Can't wait for season 3 to start!

Comment

Yes! I have watched season 1 so many times now! ha! I am also awaiting season 2 on DVD and can't wait for season 3 to start! This is my parents era SO much. I love this show. I was scared it wasn't coming back for a season 3.

Comment

The season 2 dvd/blu-ray comes out tomorrow! Hmm, I might even go at midnight to pick it up, I literally don't know if I can wait until tomorrow.

Comment

My only hope concerning the show is that Season 3 is better than Season 2. I think that was a big waste of time. Hardly worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
            My only hope concerning the show is that Season 3 is better than Season 2. I think that was a big waste of time. Hardly worth watching.

Really? I'm only about six episodes into season 2 but so far I think it's great. Did you like the first season?
            Last edited by JFSebastian; 07-16-2009, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I devoured season 2! And, really liked it. I watched the whole thing in 2 days and now I am watching the extras. I admit, the extras on season 1 were better so far. I can't wait to see season 3!

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                I devoured season 2! And, really liked it. I watched the whole thing in 2 days and now I am watching the extras. I admit, the extras on season 1 were better so far. I can't wait to see season 3!

I just finished season 2 last night and I loved it. While the first season was more introductory and got viewers into the swing of things, season 2 really took off. I agree the extras aren't very good - they don't have much to do with the making of the show itself. How about that ending, huh? It looks like rough times are ahead for many characters.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X