This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing with the stars Season 9 Celebrity dancers announced - 8/17

'Dancing With the Stars': Meet the Season 9 contenders (none of whom are named Paula Abdul) | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

Interesting that a former House Majority Leader is now a Celebrity.... Tom DeLay

Or the guy who does the backflips on Iron Chef America on the food Network, the "Chairman" Mark Decascos.

And now we have the other half of "Donny and Marie"... Donny Osmond

And one of Ozzy's children.. Kelly Osbourne.

And FYI, NO Paula Abdul...

The full list is at the link

Should be an interesting season, lots of folks from different backgrounds, so hopefully the votes will be split up over the entire group of celebrities by the public, and we won't have a "Cloris Leachman" issue, where a fan favorite stays in longer than he/she deserves based on their dancing performance....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Dancing with the stars Season 9 Celebrity dancers announced - 8/17

I've been a fan of Mark Decascos for ages...he's a martial artist and has the physical stuff down. Should be an interesting season!

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
      Should be an interesting season, lots of folks from different backgrounds, so hopefully the votes will be split up over the entire group of celebrities by the public, and we won't have a "Cloris Leachman" issue, where a fan favorite stays in longer than he/she deserves based on their dancing performance....
      I have a feeling that will happen with Donny Osmond. It happened with Marie and he's much more popular.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Dancing With The Stars celeb-pro pairings are starting to leak (and Tweet). Here's what some of the buzz is: Donny Osmond will dance with Kym Johnson
        Ashley Hamilton is paired with Edyta Sliwinska
        Natalie Coughlin will be with Alec Mazo (Edyta's husband)
        Debi Mazar has landed Maksim Chmerkovskiy
        Aaron Carter will be with Karina Smirnoff
        Tom DeLay will be two-time champ Cheryl Burke
        Mya has been paired with Dmitri Chaplin

Kelly Osbourne has said she'll find out Friday. ABC says an official announcement will be made Monday.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Can't wait for the show to start!

Comment

CAN'T WAIT!! I think this is going to be a great season.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X