This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go MiceAge!!

MiceAge was just mentioned a few times on ABC 7 during a segment about theme park discounts.

They even said it's a great resource for park updates and news on upcoming attractions.

Represent!! (LOL)

Sorry just felt like posting this.

Re: Go MiceAge!!

Great news for MiceAge (and, by extension, MiceChat). I won't get to see it out here, but that's really cool!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Gee, 2 and 1/2 hours to make a 2 minute video....

Uncover ways to save big at theme parks - 8/28/09 - Los Angeles-Southern California-LA Breaking News, Weather, Traffic, Sports - abc7.com
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

2 1/2 hours?? Wow! So I'm guessing they trashed most of the interview? (wowzah)

Comment

Originally posted by Goover View Post
          2 1/2 hours?? Wow! So I'm guessing they trashed most of the interview? (wowzah)
          Not really, they were running late due to the Fires in SoCal, and then it is "Hurry up and wait"...

I have done a lot of TV in my life, so nothing out of the ordinary....

Anybody remember San Diego at Large?
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

If you had read David's always well done and well written "In the Parks" update, you would have known about this TV appearance ahead of time. Al Lutz's columns, and Darkbeer's, are must reads IMHO.

As always, well done David!
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Well done David. I watched you on the link above. Excellent!
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Awesome job Darkbeer! Thanks for the information on the discounts. That Universal Studios annual pass sounds pretty great.... Might have to invest in that since I've been wanting to go for awhile now

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X