This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melrose Place!

I am SO excited about this...when i was growing up 90210 and Melrose Place was what i would watch if i was trying to rebel against my parents, LOL... I'll definitely be watching on Tuesday, do you think they'll be a guest appearance from an original cast member during the premiere?

Re: Melrose Place!

It actually sounds really good too! I'm excited at all the cast members who will be on it as well
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Two original cast memebers are in the show!!!

LOL talk about rebel!!!!!! I wasnt allowed to watch it either!! Whenever my dad walked in the room my sister and I would flip the channel REAL QUICK!!! But than he got a hold of the remote and pressed that "PREV CHANNEL" button!!!! I doubt it will ever be as good as the original!

Comment

Well I was old enough to watch the original Melrose Place without anyone telling me I couldn't. I watched every episode of the series. That's how I got my crush on Kristen Davis ... long before she was on Sex and the City. I met her once when Melrose was still on TV and she was very nice.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah Kristen Davis was one of the crazy psycho ones too! Either way the original will always be missed! It will be interesting to see the new one.

Comment

I watched Beverly Hills, 90210 when I was growing up on Fox and syndication. Didn't watch Melrose Place that often, but I did see it a lot in syndication (thank you E!).
            "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Yeah its so weird to think of Kristen Davis that way now since she's supposed to be the wholesome one on SATC!

Did yall watch the premiere? What'd you think? Great to see Sydney again and i liked the new cast members too... I'm especially interested in the Doctors storyline, i cant believe she went to his hotel room!

I like the newly engaged couple too but something tells me they won't be happy for too long...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X