Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost Whisperer

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ghost Whisperer

    The new season starts on September 25th. I am sooooo excited. Does anyone else like this show

    Friends for life

  • #2
    Re: Ghost Whisperer

    I like Jennifer Love Hewitt for two specific reasons. I'll let you guess which two.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ghost Whisperer

      I LOVE this show!! I have all 3 seasons that have been released on DVD and season 4 comes out on DVD this Tuesday the 22nd.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ghost Whisperer

        Originally posted by Retrocool View Post
        I like Jennifer Love Hewitt for two specific reasons. I'll let you guess which two.

        gee I am not sure:lol:
        Originally posted by MickeyGurl View Post
        I LOVE this show!! I have all 3 seasons that have been released on DVD and season 4 comes out on DVD this Tuesday the 22nd.
        I have to start buying the DVDs.. i noticed on sci fi channel every monday they started to run the older ones:yea:

        Friends for life

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ghost Whisperer

          I've never seen it. I usually stay away from anything paranormal.

          I watch the Dog Whisperer....does that count?
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ghost Whisperer

            Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
            I've never seen it. I usually stay away from anything paranormal.

            I watch the Dog Whisperer....does that count?
            :lol: dog whisperer.. (love that show too though)

            just love ghost whisperer

            Friends for life

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Ghost Whisperer

              Originally posted by kelly View Post
              gee I am not sure:lol:


              I have to start buying the DVDs.. i noticed on sci fi channel every monday they started to run the older ones:yea:
              They also play it on the WE (or Women's Entertainment) channel in the afternoons.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Ghost Whisperer

                Originally posted by MickeyGurl View Post
                They also play it on the WE (or Women's Entertainment) channel in the afternoons.
                oh really i didnt know that, thanks for letting me know

                Friends for life

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Ghost Whisperer

                  Originally posted by kelly View Post
                  oh really i didnt know that, thanks for letting me know
                  You are so welcome. It is like 7 pm. 4 pm for me since I have satelite. But it is on every weekday. Depending on what type of tv provider you have it can be 4 or 7 pm.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Ghost Whisperer

                    Originally posted by MickeyGurl View Post
                    You are so welcome. It is like 7 pm. 4 pm for me since I have satelite. But it is on every weekday. Depending on what type of tv provider you have it can be 4 or 7 pm.
                    :yea:

                    Friends for life

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Ghost Whisperer

                      Originally posted by kelly View Post
                      :yea:
                      The WE network just started airing them on the 7th or so. I think around there anyway. So it just starting reairing them. Hope you were able to watch it today. I can't wait for Friday night at 8!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Ghost Whisperer

                        Originally posted by MickeyGurl View Post
                        The WE network just started airing them on the 7th or so. I think around there anyway. So it just starting reairing them. Hope you were able to watch it today. I can't wait for Friday night at 8!!!!

                        me too:yea:

                        Friends for life

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Ghost Whisperer

                          I just found out that this wonderful show airs on that ION network too at 8pm. I think it airs Monday-Friday too.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Ghost Whisperer

                            Originally posted by MickeyGurl View Post
                            I just found out that this wonderful show airs on that ION network too at 8pm. I think it airs Monday-Friday too.

                            ohhhhhhhhhh I wonder if we get that channel, I wil have to look

                            Friends for life

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Ghost Whisperer

                              season premiere tonight:yea:

                              Friends for life

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X