• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kelly
    replied
    Re: Ghost Whisperer

Originally posted by MickeyGurl View Post
    I have been caught up for a while now. Thankfully. Tomorrow's episode looks great!! I hope I can watch it tomorrow but if not thank goodness for my dvr. Ha Ha!

yep I always dvr it every week (and the older episodes as well).. so i have lots to watch over the week..

Yes this weeks looks great

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

I have been caught up for a while now. Thankfully. Tomorrow's episode looks great!! I hope I can watch it tomorrow but if not thank goodness for my dvr. Ha Ha!

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

I am starting to get caught up with watching this show..

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

Yeah 40 episodes would be so much better then the standard 24 or so. I just wish they were more like soap operas in that way. I only watch 2 soaps myself The Young and the Restless (just started watching a couple of months ago after not watching for 10+years) and General Hopsital which I have been watching my whole life. I would watch with my Mom as a kid in summer and after school. Now just on my own. I know this is off topic but I wish they had more episodes of TV shows like soap operas which is the point of my babbling. HAHA!!

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Well most of my other shows this week anyways are running reruns. Some are going to be back next week. They are just taking a week off I think. Whole seasons are only 24 episodes long now. So they have to spread them out or something. I think they should just make the seasons longer like 40 episodes or so that would be awesome too.

thats true, never thought of that

yes I want 40 episodes per season too)

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

Well most of my other shows this week anyways are running reruns. Some are going to be back next week. They are just taking a week off I think. Whole seasons are only 24 episodes long now. So they have to spread them out or something. I think they should just make the seasons longer like 40 episodes or so that would be awesome too.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

The Halloween episode about the headless horseman looks good too. I can't wait. Then it will probably go into reruns with the holidays coming up and all.

yep it looks great

I know I hope they dont go into reruns

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

The Halloween episode about the headless horseman looks good too. I can't wait. Then it will probably go into reruns with the holidays coming up and all.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

I finally got caught up over the weekend. Did you? I don't want to say anything about the episodes in this post just in case you have not watched them yet.
    Yep caught up with the new episodes:yea:

I loved Fridays show

now still watching the older ones..

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

I finally got caught up over the weekend. Did you? I don't want to say anything about the episodes in this post just in case you have not watched them yet.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

Well at least I am not the only one that is behind. HAHA!!

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Yeah I remember those older episodes. I am 2 weeks behind on the new season. I have been busy the past 2 Fridays and had to dvr them and this Friday my hubby and I are planning to go to Disneyland so I will have to dvr this one too and be 3 weeks behind but planning on watching them all this weekend.
    havent seen last weeks one yet either, have it dvrd (might watch it tmoarrow)

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

Yeah I remember those older episodes. I am 2 weeks behind on the new season. I have been busy the past 2 Fridays and had to dvr them and this Friday my hubby and I are planning to go to Disneyland so I will have to dvr this one too and be 3 weeks behind but planning on watching them all this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

so continuing on with the older part of the series (am watching the new ones on friday too)...

On the older part of the series, I am at the point of where her business partner and friend Andrea dies so so sad

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Enjoy it.
    I really loved last weeks episode

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

Originally posted by kelly View Post
    thats ok.. I was out all day today, so will probably watch it tomarrow.. I can hardley wait
    Enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Sorry. Good thing I did not talk to much detail about the episode otherwise I would have ruined it for you.

thats ok.. I was out all day today, so will probably watch it tomarrow.. I can hardley wait

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

Originally posted by kelly View Post
    havent seen it yet

but i did tape it

wil watch it tomarrow nite
    Sorry. Good thing I did not talk to much detail about the episode otherwise I would have ruined it for you.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

So what did you think of tonight's episode? I think there is a new season long plot with that stitch girl. Like in season 3 when it was her father and brother thing that turned out to not be her family anyways. I hope that makes sense.
    havent seen it yet

but i did tape it

wil watch it tomarrow nite

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGurl
    replied

So what did you think of tonight's episode? I think there is a new season long plot with that stitch girl. Like in season 3 when it was her father and brother thing that turned out to not be her family anyways. I hope that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X