This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Bang Theory- Season 3 DISCUSSION

If anybody out there loves The Big Bang Theory, declare your love for it in this discussion board. I am stoked and very much looking forward to this season.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Re: The Big Bang Theory- Season 3 DISCUSSION

I'm looking forward to this season too!

Can't wait to see what happens in Antarctica.

EDIT: Jim Parsons (Sheldon) got robbed at the Emmy's tonight. Far and away the best on TV.
    Last edited by caesarboxfan; 09-20-2009, 09:12 PM.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

They weren't in Antarctica. They went to the North Pole.

Comment

Everyone is going to hate me, but HONESTLY I dont think that show is funny at all. My friends LOVE that show. The guys just think its the greatest thing, but I dont see it?....

Comment

BBT is one of those shows where people either think it's hilariously funny or dull and boring. I feel the same way about The Office. A lot of people think that it's the funniest thing on TV, yet I laugh maybe once or twice an episode.

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          They weren't in Antarctica. They went to the North Pole.
          Close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by caesarboxfan View Post
            BBT is one of those shows where people either think it's hilariously funny or dull and boring. I feel the same way about The Office. A lot of people think that it's the funniest thing on TV, yet I laugh maybe once or twice an episode.

Close enough.
            Another good comparison! My Uncle LOVES The Office!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah once in a while that show is funny. My Uncle is laughing all the time... I've seen like funny clips on youtube, but yeah thats another show that I'm not too fond about.

Comment

This is one of the funniest, best written shows on TV. HANDS.DOWN!!!

Comment

For me it literally mirrors my workplace because all of us are "interesting" individuals. In many ways I don't just laugh... I relate... and Tinkmomma can't stop laughing because she has heard some of the "topics" before.
                "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

I just watched The Big Bang Theory last night, and I think the friendships of the four guys took kind of a turn for the worst:

Spoiler
                  They duped Sheldon into believing that he made a discovery when it was really fake.

I did enjoy some of the jokes they made last night, especially Raj's Toy Story reference.

Comment

Good episode last night. I really do love this show, it is one of the very few that I watch intentionally, rather than maybe stopping if I'm channel surfing.
                    You can probably appreciate the humor more if you or someone you know is a nerdy geek, but it really is funny. It's also clever and witty and written and acted by talented people. Yayy Big Bang!

Comment

I thought overall that it was a great episode. Although I'm kinda having mixed feelings about the ending.

Comment

I love this show, from the intelligent humor to the geek references it's a win win!

I think that Penny's character adds a nice balance of "normal" to the group. And I secretly have a crush on Sheldon, intelligence is SUPER HOT!

Comment

This show is LOL funny! And it was the one I was really looking forward to. All the characters are so well written, not just Sheldon.

Comment

I just watched it this past Monday, and I got to admit this one was not as funny as I expected it to be. Although I did enjoy the whole issue of the cricket with Sheldon and Wolowitz.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker View Post
                              I just watched it this past Monday, and I got to admit this one was not as funny as I expected it to be. Although I did enjoy the whole issue of the cricket with Sheldon and Wolowitz.
                              I was cracking up with Monday's episode. Specifically the line "wait... let's see if he can figure it out"
                              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X