This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's Prep and Landing -Dec 8-

Prep and Landing - Disney's newest featurette and the first since 1990's The Prince and the Pauper which was released with The Rescuers Down Under, is airing on ABC Dec 8. Here's the trailer:
    ABC.com - Prep & Landing - Home

Last edited by Barbossa; 12-01-2009, 08:43 PM. Reason: Release date changed to Dec 8

Re: Disney's Prep and Landing -Dec 1-

This short is the best thing feature animation has done in a loooooong time!

Comment

:yea:I'm so excited about this feature! My name is Lannie and my husband's name is Wayne. I'll be on the lookout for Lanny and Wayne ornaments...

Comment

Can't wait!

Neverlandtink, The Disney Store has Prep and Landing ornaments
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Here's the link.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The Disney Store doesn't just have Prep and Landing ornaments, there's also plush of Lanny, Wayne & Magee and a story sticker book *end plug for stores* :P

I've been excited for this special since July and the more and more I hear about it the more excited I get. I can't wait til Dec 1st because I'm sure it's going to be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
              :yea:I'm so excited about this feature! My name is Lannie and my husband's name is Wayne. I'll be on the lookout for Lanny and Wayne ornaments...

That's pretty neat!!!! I've been waiting for decades, for Disney to have a "Todd" as a major character in one of their movies ("Todd", spelled the right way, with 2 "d"s, not just one) - closest thing so far is that the Pizza Patrol truck's name is Todd!

Yeah, this new Christmas special looks promising!

Oh, by the way, how cool that you got to meet Tommy Kirk! I didn't know he was at the D23 expo!
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

One week away. I can't wait. This christmas special is amazing. If you haven't seen it yet, you absolutely need to.

Comment

The clips they showed of this at D23 all looked AWESOME. Can't wait for this.

Comment

I am waitting for the new one
                    the disney movies are just so fine that I have been a fan from childhood

star trek deep space nine 1-7

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                      That's pretty neat!!!! I've been waiting for decades, for Disney to have a "Todd" as a major character in one of their movies ("Todd", spelled the right way, with 2 "d"s, not just one) - closest thing so far is that the Pizza Patrol truck's name is Todd!

Yeah, this new Christmas special looks promising!

Oh, by the way, how cool that you got to meet Tommy Kirk! I didn't know he was at the D23 expo!
                      How crazy is that?! You'd think that the name Todd would be in a Disney movie somewhere. Can't believe how random Lanny and Wayne are, lol.

btw, I got the Lanny and Wayne ornament from Disneyshopping.com. It's a beautiful ornament and really well made. Not chincy at all.

Regarding Tommy Kirk, he was really nice! I nearly walked right past his table but his eyes looked so familiar that I stopped to take a second look. When I realized it was him I think I scared him with the excitement on my face. He was so friendly and happy to talk about just about anything. He was selling old pictures of himself, but was kind enough to let me take a picture with him. I hope he comes back again next year.

Lannie

Comment

So, how was it? I wasn't able to watch it as I don't have cable but I'm sure it will pop-up online somewhere in the next couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                          So, how was it? I wasn't able to watch it as I don't have cable but I'm sure it will pop-up online somewhere in the next couple of days.
                          It was delayed until next Tuesday due to President Obama's prime-time speech.
                          MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                          (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Originally posted by caesarboxfan View Post
                            Lemme guess, Obama said "How the hell did those people get into my dinner?"

Comment

Originally posted by caesarboxfan View Post
                              His speech was not during prime time here on the west coast. I came home from work finding out he already gave his speech and that this show was postponed. Major bummer. They should have shown it anyway.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X