Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Who here is a GLEEK?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who here is a GLEEK?

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    My favorite quote from last night:

Dear Grilled Cheesus, first of all, you're delicious

Loved that quote:lol:

Friends for life

Comment

As one who works with high school youth, I think the writers of Glee hit the mark with this episode. I could totally go off, saying how I don't like the 'message' they were sending, but the truth is they hit the nail on the head. kids struggle with faith. They struggle with what to believe and they struggle with the tragedies, the drama and they heartache of adolescence. Most kids simply cannot wrap their brains around a faith forced on them by their parents. Most kids have to figure it out on their own and it takes time, patience and understanding as they struggle through it.

Can't fault them for that.

Chris Colfer is amazing. I love him.

MissChristine, if they make Rachel nice and sweet, the show would lose some of it's appeal. yeah, Sue was a softie at the end, but something will happen and she'll be back to her bitter self. ( Jane Lynch is the best)
      Katie :yea:
      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Wow! I thought for sure the young Kurt in the flashbacks was played by his younger brother; turns out they aren't even related!

'Glee's Young Kurt: Meet Adam Kolkin, Chris Colfer's mini-me - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Comment

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I thought the Rocky Horror episode was absolutely horrid. Probably my least favorite Glee episode ever.

Rocky Horror isn't about trying to show everybody you can sing, it's about the characters, and the only ones who "got it" were Rachel (Janet) and Kurt (Riff Raff). Emma doing Janet was also pretty good.

Mercedes as Frankenfurter was difficult to watch. Not because it was a female playing the part, I was ok with it ... but she had none of the "soul" and creepiness of that song ... she was just singing it.

The best part of the show was Barry Bostwick and Meatloaf ...

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
            I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I thought the Rocky Horror episode was absolutely horrid. Probably my least favorite Glee episode ever.

Rocky Horror isn't about trying to show everybody you can sing, it's about the characters, and the only ones who "got it" were Rachel (Janet) and Kurt (Riff Raff). Emma doing Janet was also pretty good.

Mercedes as Frankenfurter was difficult to watch. Not because it was a female playing the part, I was ok with it ... but she had none of the "soul" and creepiness of that song ... she was just singing it.

The best part of the show was Barry Bostwick and Meatloaf ...
            Agree compeletly.
            Originally posted by migo
            I poop with joy!
            Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Being someone who is brand new to "GLEE" and watching it for the first time, I got to admit that last night's Rocky Horror was amazing. I don't care at all what anybody else might have thought about last night. It was great!

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

• A lot Gleefcake last night =0)

No wonder PlayGirl is asking the male cast to show off, lol. The show is getting kinda of annoying, never liked The Rocky Horror musical but I couldn't miss this episode for obvious reasons =)
                YouTube - GLEE - "Time Warp" Full Performance from 10/26!
                FOX Broadcasting Company - Glee TV Show - Glee TV Series - Glee Episode Guide

Comment

OMG Matthew Morrison from Glee fame does more then a interview but shows off his danced-out body for the December cover of the gay magazine, Details. One thing the article makes clear: he's not gay - Crushed my dreams, whatever =)~

He shaved too
                  By his sophomore year he had dropped out of NYU and become a regular performer on Broadway. As a young heterosexual in a scene dominated by women and gay men, he was bathed in attention. 'There was so much opportunity,' he says. 'There were all these beautiful, beautiful dancers. As a straight guy I had some room. There were the shared interests in singing and dancing, and I always find dancing with someone very evocative and sexual. I definitely hooked up with a lot of girls when I was a young guy on Broadway. It was exciting. Very joyous and free.
                  He should had been People's 'Sexiest Man Alive' not Ryan Reynolds. My opinion =0)
                  Last edited by JMora; 11-17-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Lead it to the music of King of Pop to have the priciest Glee episode yet, when they do a Michael Jackson tribute, with Thriller being main event. It will be performed for the post-Super Bowl episode which usually attracts the largest audience in a year. This would be the "most expensive" production in "Glee" history as well as "one of television's priciest episodes ever!"

Source: 'Cause This Is 'Thriller'! 'Glee' Super Bowl Episode To Include Iconic Michael Jackson Song - omg! news on Yahoo!

Comment

• Glee Thread #2

Since the old one seems to be closed.

And what better way to start it that to congratulate

Golden Globe WINNER Chris Colfer !
                      ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Comment

Did someone make a thread about Glee? Because I like Glee.

I'm so glad this season has been put back on the rails from the disaster that were the final nine episodes of last season. I even thought the Spears episode worked a ton. Well, that and Heather Morris is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                          X