This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doctor Who - The End of Time

Ooooh! Three of my favorite episodes were done by him! This actually makes me slightly more excited to see where he takes the new Doctor...

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
      Ooooh! Three of my favorite episodes were done by him! This actually makes me slightly more excited to see where he takes the new Doctor...
      What would those three be? Just curious.
      Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
      http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, and the Silence in the Library episodes.

Comment

I've always found Moffat's episodes to be some of the best so I'm really looking forward to it
          And another thing I find quite interesting was that Russel T. Davies has stated that Moffat's scripts were the only ones he never had to have rewrites done on because they were so well done the first time. I see bright things for the Doctor's future with him as the show runner

And I really am looking forward to Matt Smith's Doctor. I've heard quite good things online from people close to the show that make it sound like he is quite the actor to look out for in the future
          "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
          Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt! :gladsad:

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X