This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jay leno

i have been reading the news about jay going back to his old slot. its a shame his ratings are down. as of now its just a rumor i think.

Re: jay lano

It's pretty much been confirmed that he's moving back to his old time slot. What's not known, I believe, is what the duration of the show will be. I wish they would just get rid of him in general, his jokes are stale and dated. It's almost painful to watch his current show. Plus, this is just a slap in the face to Conan. I feel bad for him.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

oops, I spelled his last name wrong. lol. i think he should just stick it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
        It's pretty much been confirmed that he's moving back to his old time slot. What's not known, I believe, is what the duration of the show will be. I wish they would just get rid of him in general, his jokes are stale and dated. It's almost painful to watch his current show. Plus, this is just a slap in the face to Conan. I feel bad for him.

poor conan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
          Yeah. This all seems a little unfair to Conan. Wonder how he'll take this.
          sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

It was unfair to Conan to put Leno on in front of him after they gave Conan the Tonight Show. Even more unfair to take the show away from him and stick Leno back in his old time slot. If I were Conan I'd be ready to leave NBC. He's got a huge pay day coming to him if NBC doesn't honor their Tonight Show contract, and I'm sure he'll make big money going to ABC or Fox.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm with you I like Conan alot better then Jay even my mom likes Conan alot as well. Jay is so boarding anymore none of his jokes are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                oops, I spelled his last name wrong. lol. i think he should just stick it out.
                Fixed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: jay leno

lol thanks.

Comment

well really the only thing i like about jay leno is headlines, that's really my only favorite thing, but yeah i remember the first time i saw conan, i was 12 or 13 and when i first saw his monologue i was thinking "hallelujah! hallelujah!" cause he jokes were like soo perfect imo and exactly what i want to hear.

really the only reason why i don't watch letterman back in the old days is because i was too lazy to change the channels
                    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Truly a rough situation for Conan O'Brien, who I'm a big fan of. I hope whatever the case may be, that he still remains on the air. It does suck what NBC is doing to him...

Comment

I've only just heard about these rumours on the news. Can't say I'm surprised. Conan is an acquired taste.

Bring back Jay!! (CNBC Europe - I'm talking to you!!)
                        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                        Walt Disney

Comment

i guess people would say leno screwed leno. in my opinion he should just hang as much as he could and ride through this mess.

Comment

I think the network screwed itself.

They banked on Leno's "popularity" by moving him up to the 10pm slot and then making a big deal out of Conan taking over the Tonight Show, without realizing that Leno isn't as popular as he once was.

In the end, NBC lost out on what could have been profits from 5 new shows that would have aired at 10pm. They lost what could have been the next big show "Southland", which is moving to TNT. It would be a smart move for the network now to just drop Leno altogether and keep Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallon in their respective time slots.
                            MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                            (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

I will miss watching him ... when there's nothing else on lol
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse