This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox to possibly get another animated show...by Seth Macfarlane

Plain and simple, Fox could be getting a 4th animated show from Seth Macfarlane.

I'm going to take a guess that if it happens, it's going to get signed on for a second season before it even premiers. (Just like they did with the Cleveland Show, which should have never premiered in the first place.)

Though there's one little quote in this article that should be seen.

"I love working with the guy, but our plan is not all Seth, all the time." - Fox Entertainment President Kelly Reilly

I really haven't seen such a blantent lie since Mark Mcguire countlessly denied using steriods.

Breaking TCA 2010 News: 'FAMILY GUY'S' SETH MACFARLANE MAY HAVE ANOTHER ANIMATION SERIES ON TAP FOR FOX - iFMagazine.com
    Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
    Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
    I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Re: Fox to possibly get another animated show...by Seth Macfarlane

Love Seth, Hope its a hit.

Comment

His shows are so dumb, hope its not a hit lol
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Never Neverland View Post
        His shows are so dumb, hope its not a hit lol
        The Cleveland show I could live without, The american dad I could live without "Love roger though" But the Family guy is a great show in my opinion, although I am childish so there you go" Seth is Hilarious I think he just needs to focus on one show at a time.
        Last edited by Joshnyah; 01-12-2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

American Dad is fine, but my least favorite of the three.

Family Guy and The Cleveland Show are simply funny funny shows. I love that Family Guy shows a certain nostalgia for the pop culture of my generation's youth.

The Cleveland Show is funny, but feels like a clone of Family Guy. I'm kind of thinking three Macfarlane shows are enough.
          My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

I like the Cleveland Show, actually. The others I can do without.
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Family Guy is his only funny show. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                Family Guy is his only funny show. Period.
                I'm gonna add to your sig and agree with you on this one..lol
                Out of the NIGHT....
                When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
                Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
                ---------------------------------------

Comment

"King of the Hill" was such a great show. I still cant believe FOX cancelled it for "The Cleveland Show"
                  Out of the NIGHT....
                  When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
                  Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
                  ---------------------------------------

Comment

King of the Hill was funny, for the first few seasons. But it was time for it to go IMO.

Comment

Surely there's more out there besides Matt and Seth? Come on network peeps, quit being so lazy.
                      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

I too will say that Family guy is the best of thre three...I don't like the Cleveland show because as someone mention before..it's just a clone of family guy..and personally I find it boring...American Dad is funny but agian not really my cup of tea.
                        "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Family Guy is my favorite show on Sundays next to The Simpsons. Family Guy crosses so many inappropriate boundries that it's just too funny. Cleveland Show is just too stale and not funny. It tries to be something it's not every week. It has more boring moments then funny ones. Even American Dad, a show I'll watch sometimes, is funnier then Cleveland. Seth would of been better off going with Quagmire getting his own show, not Cleveland. Quagmire's show would of been hilarious. And I hope that if Seth gets a new show that it's as funny, if not funnier then Family Guy
                          Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

When it comes to Seth's shows, like everyone has been saying Family Guy is still the best. Even when it seems like it follows the same formula over and over, they still pull out some pretty funny episodes.

As for American Dad, it has it's moments now and then...just not as consistant as Family Guy.

But for the Cleveland Show, like I said before it should have never premiered in the first place. It's Family Guy "Lite", it uses the same kind of characters and resorts to trying Family Guy's "Remember that one time.." jokes. The fact that it was signed on for a second season before the series premired just shows Fox worships Seth as the guy who can do no wrong.

As we all know, Quagmire should have been the character that got a spin off. Though I remember reading a while back on why he wasn't given a spin off, the main reason was because "He wouldn't learn anything at the end of an episode." Seriously? Peter doesn't learn anything at the end of an episode!
                            Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
                            Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
                            I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

ugh, not another one. fox already airs 3 of his crappy shows. family guy got old FAST. at least for me. oh how i wish Futurama was back on fox, i guess they prefer fart and abortion jokes instead of witty lines and clever writing. i always forget about comedy central b/c it's not in the range of my fav. channels, but i'll make the effort for Futurama : )

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X