This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrubs-Season 9

Since there isn't a thread about this, i made one. The new season better improve cause so far its not that good.All i like is seeing what Lucy thinks about all of the original cast, and seeing it from a different point of view. what do you guys think?

Re: Scrubs-Season 9

HATE it!! The season ender last spring was great -- wrapped up the show perfectly. They have totally jumped the shark now. Where is Carla? Have they even mentioned her?

Comment

EXACTLY! Carla was mentioned only once. I could have done without janitor but why Carla!

Comment

I just finished all the episodes of this season yesterday and let me just say...its terrible! I don't like any of the new characters, the show is flat and unfunny, and it just doesn't feel like Scrubs to me. They should have left it alone...the end of season 8 was great and had incredible closure on the show as a whole. Once JD left Sacred Heart and had the montage of what he thought the future could be like the show ended for me. This new season is more like a terrible fan fiction continuation...
        "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
        Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt! :gladsad:

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X