Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bachelorette

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Bachelorette

    this is actually going to be my first time watching the bachelorette this season. and i'll make the first post a whole lot better, i just wanna make this thread asap
    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Originally posted by penguinsoda

  • #2
    Re: The Bachelorette

    I just watched the first two episodes last night and they were both so funny! I can't believe how much guy drama there was! I felt so bad for the weather man. But the guy who was razzing him so much made a total fool of himself even more. I think he's gonna regret it.

    I don't think any of the guys are as good looking as Jake, but there are a few cuties. She seemed really wowed by Roberto and he was sweet and cute.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Bachelorette

      I won't post any spoilers here, but RealitySteve has already revealed the final two, including all the eliminations up to that point.

      And the early episode bullying will soon be forgotten, as you will come to hate a couple other guys even more.
      Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
      2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
      2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Bachelorette

        Gary ( and anyone else)....shhhhhhh...please don't give away anything that reality steve publishes ...a big part of the fun of watching is not knowing who the person picks till the very end.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Bachelorette

          Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
          Gary ( and anyone else)....shhhhhhh...please don't give away anything that reality steve publishes ...a big part of the fun of watching is not knowing who the person picks till the very end.
          Part of the fun for me is following the finalists and other contestants of note from the beginning to see how they are portrayed (or ignored) in the early episodes. The producers are very sly with their edits.

          One edit from the most recently aired episode that didn't get past some viewers was the order in which the men received their roses. The "weatherman" wasn't actually last. Sharp-eyed viewers noticed him in the background wearing his rose as a man who appeared to precede him in the ceremony walked by. The producers wanted the viewers to think Ali gave the weatherman the last rose of the evening, when it was clear that she didn't.

          But I won't tell you what reality steve has said about any particular episode (or discuss the results) until after it has aired--unless you ask nicely. :evil:
          Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
          2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
          2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Bachelorette

            Originally posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
            I won't post any spoilers here, but RealitySteve has already revealed the final two, including all the eliminations up to that point.

            And the early episode bullying will soon be forgotten, as you will come to hate a couple other guys even more.
            I LOOOOOVE me some RealitySteve.

            I wont post any spoilers on here, promise! but the first two episodes were great!

            Can I ask why Ali kept jumping up on that dude. it seemed like he carried her around all of Hollywood! And the papperazzi stopping them on the street, come one. that was rough!
            The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

            Walt Disney World College Program, Spring 2005, Entertainment

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Bachelorette

              Gary....Ali gave the rose to Justin last..at least that's what happened on the show.

              I thought it was a crack up how the camera man caught one of the guys putting chapstick on his lips right before he was going to see Ali. He had set up a little "romantic picnic" and then the poor guy couldn't get the champagne open. It was so sad .

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Bachelorette

                Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                Gary....Ali gave the rose to Justin last..at least that's what happened on the show.
                One thing that was evident last week was that the "final rose" of the evening isn't always the last one given out during the taping. No way to know for sure, if the editors are careful. One thing Reality Steve does say is that the rose ceremony takes a LOT longer to tape than it appears. Then the editors splice it (and other events, BTW) together in the order that gives the most dramatic impact.

                Interesting they just seemed to have a camera crew handy to film Justin walking up the road to the Bachelorette house, and that he got away "unnoticed" by the rest of the guys in the men's house. (And that he "accidentally" walked into a scene where Ali just happened to be telling the viewers about her upcoming date with Hunter. Riiight....)
                Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Bachelorette

                  i'm rooting for Kasey right now cause he's from my town, but with the previews for last week, it makes him look like he's gonna be the stalker guy, so i'm scared for that. but overall i like Frank, they looked like they had such chemistry together!
                  Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                  You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                  Originally posted by penguinsoda

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Bachelorette

                    ^ Is Frank the guy from texas who plays guitar and sings? My favorite is the guy from Cape Cod. He seems like a solid guy. I just hope his tattoo really is the name of his mother who passed away and not some secret girlfriend he has back home.


                    Is it only the other bachelors and me or does everyone think that the weatherman is gay? I can't figure out why the guy is one of the bachelors on the show or why Ali is keeping him so far.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Bachelorette

                      Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                      ^ Is Frank the guy from texas who plays guitar and sings? My favorite is the guy from Cape Cod. He seems like a solid guy. I just hope his tattoo really is the name of his mother who passed away and not some secret girlfriend he has back home.


                      Is it only the other bachelors and me or does everyone think that the weatherman is gay? I can't figure out why the guy is one of the bachelors on the show or why Ali is keeping him so far.
                      i believe so, i remember him as the guy with the glasses. it's so hard to try to describe the guys, that's probably why i prefer the bachelor.

                      anyways, umm...weatherman? i don't know. my gaydar is broken.
                      Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                      You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                      Originally posted by penguinsoda

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Bachelorette

                        I "accidentally" checked out Reality Steve, sorry guys. I don't mind the element of surprise so much with this show as they already create a ton of drama anyways so I always end up being a little taken aback.
                        I really like Roberto. I have a thing for Latin men. I hope that he sticks around. I don't really like any of the other guys so much. However, I have very much been on Justin's side so far because I felt like all the other guys were jealous....oh but just you wait...


                        Facebook me!
                        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Bachelorette

                          Oh yeah, Frank, the one who kissed Ali under the Hollywood sign.

                          I'm so glad she let the weatherman go tonight...he is to much of a doofus for her. I can't believe she let the other guy go, though, before Kasey. I also can't believe he got a tattoo. I think he is really going to regret it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Bachelorette

                            Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                            I "accidentally" checked out Reality Steve, sorry guys. I don't mind the element of surprise so much with this show as they already create a ton of drama anyways so I always end up being a little taken aback.
                            I really like Roberto. I have a thing for Latin men. I hope that he sticks around. I don't really like any of the other guys so much. However, I have very much been on Justin's side so far because I felt like all the other guys were jealous....oh but just you wait...
                            i like Roberto too, but if i were to pick one, it would be Frank for me, and i also don't see what the guys see in Justin, i like him

                            Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                            Oh yeah, Frank, the one who kissed Ali under the Hollywood sign.

                            I'm so glad she let the weatherman go tonight...he is to much of a doofus for her. I can't believe she let the other guy go, though, before Kasey. I also can't believe he got a tattoo. I think he is really going to regret it.
                            i must apologize on behalf of the City of Clovis. we are not all as stupid as him.

                            i was kinda rooting for the weatherman, i think it would have been better had he just talked to her instead of singing. oh and also i need to apologize again cause some of us clovis people can sing! (the gay guy from Glee for example)
                            Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                            You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                            Originally posted by penguinsoda

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Bachelorette

                              I'm looking forward to tonight's episode, but I 'm a little irked that US Weekly magazine let out some info about one of the bachelor's before this week's show aired!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X