This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 12

woo-hoo :yea:. It's that time of year again where CBS puts hopefully complete strangers in a house and we get to watch them all summer try to not get kicked out.

Big Brother 12 starts on July 8. This year there will be 13 house guests entering the Florida themed house.

Here is a list of this years houseguests courtesy of Jokers updates JokersUpdates.com: BB News & Rumors - Meet The 'Big Brother 12' Houseguests

Kristen Bitting, 24, boutique manager, Philadelphia
    Lane Elenburg, 24, oil rig salesman, Decatur, Texas
    Ragan Fox, 34, assistant professor, West Hollywood, Calif.
    Andrew Gordon, 39, podiatrist, Miami
    Britney Haynes, 22, hotel sales manager, Huntington, Ark.
    Kathy Hillis, 40, deputy sheriff, Texarkana, Ark.
    Matt Hoffman, 32, web designer, Elgin, Ill.
    Hayden Moss, 24, college student, Tempe, Ariz.
    Enzo Palumbo, 32, insurance adjuster, Bayonne, N.J.
    Rachel Reilly, 26, cocktail waitress, Las Vegas
    Monet Stunson, 24, model, Glen Carbon, Ill.
    Brendon Villegas, 30, high school swim coach, Riverside, Calif.
    Annie Whittington, 27, bartender, Tampa, Fla.

** please remember if you post a spoiler about what is going on in the BB house to use spoiler tags. There are posters who like to wait and watch the show so if you know something is going to happen ahead of time due to the daily feeds OR if you are in a different time zone, be courteous of others that want to remain spoiler free.
    sigpic

Re: Big Brother 12

I was just doing a search a few days ago, trying to find more info on BB12,

Can't wait!

CBS has has a tour of the house with Julie Chen, at their web site:

Big Brother: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com

In addition, there are several videos titled "PRESS DAY", that give some of the press (magazines, bloggers, cbs reps) a chance to experience what life in the big brother house is like, with competitions.

There is also a video introducing the 13 real houseguests.

Oh, and just to caution, at Joker's Update, they have revealed one of the surprises in store for BB12.

Spoiler

from Joker's Wild:
    "executive producer Allison Grodner and her team have planted a mole among the houseguests to do viewers' bidding and disrupt the players' lives during "Big Brother 12," which debuts July 8 at 8 p.m. EDT. Grodner said the saboteur, who will be revealed to viewers on the July 15 episode, isn't eligible to win the $500,000 grand prize."

I'm not so sure I like that aspect of this season. Seems to be just another way that CBS can steer the show the way they want it to go. Remember previous years controversies?!?!?!

Last edited by Aladdin; 06-30-2010, 12:30 PM.
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Just read about it on Yahoo . I was about to make a thread, if no one else did. Looking forward to a new season.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I was also looking to see if a thread had been made.

Next to Amazing Race Big Brother has always been my favorite reality show. I've been watching since the first one.

These photos from CBS show better looking cast than last years, in my opinion.

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
        Kristen Bitting, 24, boutique manager, Philadelphia
        Lane Elenburg, 24, oil rig salesman, Decatur, Texas
        Ragan Fox, 34, assistant professor, West Hollywood, Calif.
        Andrew Gordon, 39, podiatrist, Miami
        Britney Haynes, 22, hotel sales manager, Huntington, Ark.
        Kathy Hillis, 40, deputy sheriff, Texarkana, Ark.
        Matt Hoffman, 32, web designer, Elgin, Ill.
        Hayden Moss, 24, college student, Tempe, Ariz.
        Enzo Palumbo, 32, insurance adjuster, Bayonne, N.J.
        Rachel Reilly, 26, cocktail waitress, Las Vegas
        Monet Stunson, 24, model, Glen Carbon, Ill.
        Brendon Villegas, 30, high school swim coach, Riverside, Calif.
        Annie Whittington, 27, bartender, Tampa, Fla.
        Last edited by OC2Epcot; 07-02-2010, 01:15 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Re: the spoiler up there... I read several articles that had that info in the title! IDC about knowing that but I'm sure a few people might want to be surprised! I am sure it will be revealed in the first ep?

Anyway I cannot WAIT for this
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I Cant wait for it to start.......... I have been so excited for the last few weeks.
            Is anyone getting the live feeds?
            I might...... not so sure yet.

Snacks
            Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

I tried live feeds a couple years ago, but when I cancelled the service after the show ended, the charges started up again, TWICE over the following six months. I would never do that again, for problems with them starting the charge again and again.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                I tried live feeds a couple years ago, but when I cancelled the service after the show ended, the charges started up again, TWICE over the following six months. I would never do that again, for problems with them starting the charge again and again.
                Hahaha I am easily swayed......... I am not going to do it now
                just because of that.

Thanks Aladdin!

Snacks
                Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

I've had the feeds for every Big Brother and have never had that problem. I usually cancel a couple of days before the show is over, or whenever my 3 months is ending to make sure I don't get charged again. I believe you can cancel before your time is up, and you can still watch through the remainder of whatever time you have left.

Only a portion of Big Brother is the TV show ... the real show in online, the feeds are a must.

Edit: One other thing ... I always cancel with a live operator, never online.
                  sigpic

Comment

It was HECK getting through to them by phone. Never again.

But it is true, you certainly don't get the real thing by just watching it on tv. Even the Showtime, or is it HBO feeds (an hour a night) don't give you the full story. And the extremely edited and biased way CBS puts the show together is annoying.

BUT, there are a few good substitutes for the live feeds:

1) several clips from the live feeds ended up on youtube

2) fan sights that give you good summaries of the 24/7 coverage from the live feeds.

Comment

I did notice that several clips from the live feeds ended up on youtube, which is a good substitute. And of course there are a few fan sights that give you good summaries of the 24/7 coverage from the live feeds.
                      I've been on one of those fan sites for the last 5 years. I used to post live feed summaries, now I often post screencaps from the feed.

The last few years a lot of people have been posting clips to youtube. If anything "good" happens, it is usually on there the next day. In the early days of the show (when I was still single) I'd keep my feeds on 24 hours a day. Sometimes when Big Brother woke up the group, I'd hear the same message to wake me up. Now married, and having a young kid, I don't get to watch the feeds as much as I used to, but I still try to catch them as much as possible.

Unfortunately when Allison G. took over running the show, we lost the competitions we used to see on the feed, like the food competition and one of the others. They now save all of that for the TV show. Of course when they do the endurance HOH competitions those can be followed on the feed after the live show ends.

At least once or twice every season there is a something that happens on the feeds so good, that make it worth the cost of the feeds. Sometimes the houesguests are more creative than the producers, and come up with some pretty good games of their own to pass the time.
                      sigpic

Comment

I had to look at the date again. I kept wondering if it's on tonight. Nope, this Thursday.
                        Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

HOH
                          Spoiler
                          Hayden

Nominees:
                          Spoiler
                          Rachel and Brendon

Spoiler

HG think the sabatour is Andrew

Oh and my early and have never, ever been correct final 3 predictions are:

Kristen, Kathy and Lane.
                          sigpic

Comment

Judging by the occupations, etc, there should be lots of personality clashes this time 'round. Let the household games begin! :yea:
                            To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Kristen Bitting looks like tennis player Monica Seles to me. Does anyone think this?

Ok who do you think the Saboteur is in this game? I'm guessing it's Kathy the Deputy Sheriff. I was thinking it may be Matt also since he was bragging that's he's a genius.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X