This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Office: Season 7-- "The Year of Michael Scott"

The Show is over without Micheal Scott.....at first I wanted more but really who cares if Micheal is gone?
    Jim and Pam are living a perfect life, Andy and Erin will get togeather and really besides that not much else is happening No one can replace the character Steve Carell played...it might be based off the English Office but he Michal his own character. one of my all time favorite characters to watch and laugh with.

I just hope they can get Micheal back for the last Episode next year (unless they somehow turn the show around)
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

the show had a few laughs, michael scott will surely be missed. my favorite goodbye was with pam. very nice way to end it. i like when he said "let me know if they ever air this"

Comment

I almost broke down crying at the Michael/Jim exchange. And then seeing him leave the office with everyone (except Jim) expecting him to come back the next day was an especially depressing moment. The show itself got me through a bad phase in my life, so it holds a special place in my heart. I'll still follow it, but the lack of Michael Scott isn't going to do the show any favors and I'll be surprised if we end up seeing a Season 9.

Comment

That was a very well done farewell for Michael. I don't know how much I can follow the show now without Michael. Alot of good shows are still on the air like Modern Family, The Middle, Parks and Rec. But The Office will always have a special place in my heart.
          sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
            How many sitcoms have tried to replace the primary character only for it to just fall flat and end up hurting the show's reputation? Has any sitcom lasted more than a season beyond this type of change? You would think the production companies would realize that they are just wasting their money.
            Well, it did take Bewitched a few years to bite the dust after the Darren switch. And then Happy Days saw the departure of Ron Howard, who was a major part of the plot lines along with the Fonz. Do you remember when Valerie Harper was fired from her show Valerie in the '80s? Valerie changed names to Valerie's Family and then to the Hogan Family as the Valerie Hogan character is written out as having died in a car accident and Aunt Sandy Hogan, played by Sandy Duncan, took over.

Comment

Working...
            X