Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Dr. Who Series 6

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dr. Who Series 6

Just over 3 weeks to till the Christmas Special

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Hi pj_campbell

Welcome back from your travels in the TARDIS.

Here's something to watch while we all wait for Christmas day to arrive.
      The Craig Ferguson lost Doctor Who cold opening!

Enjoy!!!

Craig Ferguson - The lost "Dr. Who" cold open.
      Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
      http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Larry View Post
        Hi pj_campbell

Welcome back from your travels in the TARDIS.

Here's something to watch while we all wait for Christmas day to arrive.
        The Craig Ferguson lost Doctor Who cold opening!

Enjoy!!!

Craig Ferguson - The lost "Dr. Who" cold open.
        Thanks Larry! And very exciting my adventures were

That Craig Ferguson lost opening is so awesome! It made me laugh so much
        "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
        Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt! :gladsad:

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

Comment

Don't forget! Christmas day, 9:00 P.M. BBC America!
          All NEW Doctor Who!!!

Here's a link to a review over at the L.A. Times.
          Something special about 'Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol' - latimes.com

Merry Christmas everyone!

Stop by my website

Comment

LOVED the Christmas special. Brilliant.

Who caught the "Doctor Who at the Proms" special yesterday afternoon? I had to DVR it as the BF & I were at my parents house. I still have to watch it. Probably tomorrow as I'm off work.

And who watched Matt Smith on Graham Norton right after the Christmas special? He's so awkward but so funny. The fish fingers and custard part was hilarious.

Comment

That was an amazing Christmas special... I'd venture to say the best they've done.

I love wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.

And the preview for the upcoming season... WOW! It looks to be quite intense. Can't wait!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Waiting for the new season! Loved the Christmas special.
                I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the Christmas Special cause here comes the next season of Doctor Who!:yea:
                  Here's the clip that's been playing on BBC America.

That's it for now.

Stop by my website

Comment

"I wear Stetsons now. Stetsons are cool."

Man I can't wait for Series 6 to start! It's going to be amazing! :yea: The Christmas Special was great too. Best one of the show so far. Moffat and Smith's reign so far, in just under a year, have give us what I consider the best the show has been since Baker's early years. Series 6 cannot be here soon enough!
                    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
                    Walt Disney

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Comment

It's going to be weird not having to scavenge around You Tube to find the latest episode now that the Beeb is going to simulcast season 6. Oooo can't wait!

Here's the trailer that was at the end of the Christmas special.

"Monsters are real."

Stop by my website

Comment

I'm so glad we're airing on the same day as the UK! I no longer have to download it just to watch it! :yea:
                        Walt Disney

Comment

12 jamy-dodgers and a fez.

Fez's are cool.

Stop by my website

Comment

I am so very excited for this season. Looks to be a pretty crazy, wide ranging amazing plot arc again. Looked like Germans, rennaisance, the Oval Office... all over the place. Ood.

Comment

BBC Doctor Who Tardis Building Contest | Where's The Tardis?

Saw this commercial on TV just now... nearly died laughing. Freakin awesome. Who's going to enter this!?

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                                BBC Doctor Who Tardis Building Contest | Where's The Tardis?

Saw this commercial on TV just now... nearly died laughing. Freakin awesome. Who's going to enter this!?
                                Not to mention, the big reveal about River! I can't wait to find out! :yea:
                                Walt Disney

Comment

Some sad classic Doctor Who related news to report.

Just heard that the Doctor Who world has lost the Brigadier.

Nicholas Courtney, known to and beloved by Doctor Who fans worldwide as Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart and one of the longest-serving co-stars of the series, has died, aged 81.

His first brush with Doctor Who was to be as Space Security Agent Bret Vyon in the First Doctor epic The Daleks' Master Plan. For Doctor Who fans, of course, he will always be remembered as UNIT stalwart Lethbridge-Stewart. Originally slated to play Captain Knight in the Second Doctor adventure The Web Of Fear, he was 'promoted' to the role of Colonel by director Douglas Camfield when original actor David Langton pulled out, and returned a year later as a newly promoted Brigadier in The Invasion, a role he was to become associated with for over forty years! Appearing as one of the main characters throughout the Third Doctor's incarnation as the UK head of UNIT, he was then to appear with every other classic series Doctor, both during the television show's original run and through the Big Finish audio adventures. Name-checked a number of times in the revived series of Doctor Who, Sir Alistair was to eventually return in the spin-off series The Sarah Jane Adventures in 2008 - the actor being re-united with 70s co-star Elisabeth Sladen.

So sad. I will miss the Brig!

Stop by my website

Comment

AWwww, bummer. Rest easy, sir.
                                    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Rest in peace Brigadier. I loved him. He was such an awesome character and actor. Always trusted the Dr.

Comment

With all the craziness going on in the world I forgot to post this.
                                        Warm up your jammy dodgers and dust off you fez!
                                        Doctor Who is coming in April!

Stop by my website

Comment

SO excited for this season. It looks truly dark and with some very scary elements in it. Finally some more about River and everything that went on last season.

Comment

Working...
                                          X