• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alphabassetgrrl
    • May 2005

Re: Dr. Who Series 6

Awesome. Can't wait.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

• Crazy Larry
      My prices are INSANE!
      • Jul 2005

HA!

Have you warmed up your Jamy-dodgers yet!
      Well I have something to entertain you while you find your fez.

Here's a NEW mini two parter from the BBC Comic Relief night.

Strap in good and tight cause here we go!

PART 1

PART 2
      Last edited by Crazy Larry; 03-18-2011, 06:49 PM. Reason: My spelling
      Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
      http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

• Crazy Larry
        My prices are INSANE!
        • Jul 2005

Greetings Whovians

The time grows near. A new season of Doctor Who is almost upon us.

Here is a Prequel to the first episode of Season 6 (or Season 32 if you like).

The episode is titled "The Impossible Astronaut".

Enjoy

Stop by my website

Comment

• Crazy Larry
          My prices are INSANE!
          • Jul 2005

Greetings Whovians

The BBC Doctor Who media machine is kicking in to high gear.
          Here is the first official Trailer for the upcoming Season.

Enjoy.

Stop by my website

Comment

• mycroft16
            I'm not really here
            • Aug 2006

There are some pretty terrifying images in there. This looks to be the darkest season yet. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for this. I keep watching this over and over again. Those little doll faced things are creeping me out! And what's with the clown?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

• pj_campbell
              Also cute and fluffy!
              • Nov 2009

And another new trailer!

Man I can't wait for this season! It's going to be pretty awesome. I can't wait to see what River really means to the Doctor.
              "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
              Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt! :gladsad:

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

Comment

• mycroft16
                I'm not really here
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by pj_campbell View Post
                And another new trailer!

Man I can't wait for this season! It's going to be pretty awesome. I can't wait to see what River really means to the Doctor.
                This came on tv late last night and nearly made me crap my pants. Some notes:
                0:32 Lily Cole = wow! Can't wait to see what role she's playing
                0:42 Creepy screaming people... that works to scare your audience every time.
                0:48 These could be the creepiest, scariest things we've seen yet.

Looks like a whole new host of monsters. Last season had some regulars, some old favorites while they established the main characters. Looks like now they get to explore some new territory.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

• pj_campbell
                  Also cute and fluffy!
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                  This came on tv late last night and nearly made me crap my pants. Some notes:
                  0:32 Lily Cole = wow! Can't wait to see what role she's playing
                  0:42 Creepy screaming people... that works to scare your audience every time.
                  0:48 These could be the creepiest, scariest things we've seen yet.

Looks like a whole new host of monsters. Last season had some regulars, some old favorites while they established the main characters. Looks like now they get to explore some new territory.
                  Definitely agree. I think this is going to be the darkest series yet, with some really creepy monsters! I can't wait! Oh, and here's a video from the WonderCon panel!

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
                  Walt Disney

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Comment

• Crazy Larry
                    My prices are INSANE!
                    • Jul 2005

Elisabeth Sladen 1948-2011

Completely shocked by this news.
                    Sarah Jane has left us.
                    Here's what the Doctor Who fan site said about her passing.
                    She will be greatly missed.

It is with great sadness that we have to report that the actress Elisabeth Sladen - forever known to us as the Doctor's best friend, Sarah Jane Smith - has died.

Born in Liverpool in February 1948, Sladen was cast as intrepid journalist Sarah Jane by producer Barry Letts in 1973, making her debut in The Time Warrior, and appeared alongside Jon Pertwee as the Third Doctor throughout his final season in the role. Smith was present when the Doctor regenerated into his Fourth incarnation in Planet of the Spiders, and Sladen's partnership with Pertwee's successor Tom Baker went on to become one of the most iconic Doctor-companion partnerships in Doctor Who's long history.

Despite choosing to leave the programme in 1976, with an emotional departure scene at the conclusion of the serial The Hand of Fear, Smith later stated in interviews that although she had left Sarah Jane, "Sarah Jane never left me". Although she declined producer John Nathan-Turner's offer to come back as Sarah to bridge the changeover between the Fourth and Fifth Doctors, she returned to the role for the 1981 pilot programme K9 and Company and for a guest appearance in the 1983 20th anniversary celebration The Five Doctors, and continued to appear in radio and audio stories, documentaries and at fan conventions across the following two decades.

With the return of Doctor Who to television in 2005, however, Sladen unexpectedly found herself back on BBC One screens when she made a guest appearance in the 2006 episode School Reunion, where Sarah was emotionally reunited with the Doctor, now played by David Tennant. The character, and Sladen's performance, proved to be as popular as ever, if not more so, and the following year she was given a starring role in her own spin-off series, The Sarah Jane Adventures. This won Sladen and her character a whole new legion of fans, both young and old, and continued the adventures of unquestionably one of Doctor Who's most popular characters.
                    Last edited by Crazy Larry; 04-19-2011, 12:56 PM.

Stop by my website

Comment

• alphabassetgrrl
                      • May 2005

So sad.
                      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

• pj_campbell
                        Also cute and fluffy!
                        • Nov 2009

I found out at work and worked hard to fight back tears. Such a tragic loss.
                        Walt Disney

Comment

• Crazy Larry
                          My prices are INSANE!
                          • Jul 2005

Greetings Whovians

Today is the day for New Who!!!

Just finished watching The Impossible Astronaut.
                          Wow, great first episode. Fun, creepy, and exciting.
                          So far I would have to say this season is starting off better than Matt Smith's first season.
                          The Moff is finally hitting his own style since the turn over from the Russel T Davies era.

Thoroughly enjoyed this ep.

For those of you who have seen the first episode here is the trailer for the next episode Day of the Moon.

Enjoy

Stop by my website

Comment

• mycroft16
                            I'm not really here
                            • Aug 2006

That was definitely a very different vibe. Moff is definitely on stride. Some pretty great twists and turns. Awesome one-liners. Creepy monsters (seriously, those guys are really creepy!) and as always, the Doctors wit and banter. REALLY looking forward to this season. So many questions.

Comment

• Crazy Larry
                              My prices are INSANE!
                              • Jul 2005

ATTENTION ALL DOCTOR WHO/WINNIE THE POOH FANS!

There is a limited edition T-shirt available until June 1st!

Here are the details.

"Once upon a time (and some dimension in space), in the Hundred Acre Wood.."

Europe's largest daily T-Shirt website Qwertee have launched their latest Doctor Who inspired design; it is created by artist/designer robpwood.

This is a limited edition print which will only be available to purchase for two days (i.e. until 11:00pm Wednesday 1st June).

Just a heads up!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DoctorPooh-Main.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	7335070

Stop by my website

Comment

• Spy
                                What Time Taught Us
                                • Feb 2010

awfaslgkang;A;lgal;/ngan

I would like to give a hearty smack in the face to whomever came up with this whole "hiatus till Fall midseason" thing.

Comment

• Crazy Larry
                                  My prices are INSANE!
                                  • Jul 2005

I just finished watching A Good Man Goes to War and Wow!

Loved the ending of the ep.

It will be hard to post anything about it until America catches up.

I would like to give a hearty smack in the face to whomever came up with this whole "hiatus till Fall midseason" thing.
                                  I agree with Spy. I don't want to wait!

Stop by my website

Comment

• MactheMan
                                    MiceChatter
                                    • Nov 2010

Agree. What an exciting way to wrap up the first half. No surprises personally, but I still loved the way it turned out.

Can't wait for "Let's Kill Hitler" this fall.

Comment

• mycroft16
                                      I'm not really here
                                      • Aug 2006

I liked that they wrapped it up on a happy-ish note. It wasn't some total tragedy downer sort of cliff-hanger. Don't want to wait till September for more. This season has been so strong... one of the best seasons I've ever watched. Lots of character depth, lots of dark moments and amazing new monsters as well as tackling some great ideas/topics.

Comment

• alphabassetgrrl
                                        • May 2005

The thing with River Song took me by surprise.

Comment

• Crazy Larry
                                          My prices are INSANE!
                                          • Jul 2005

Greetings WHOvians from all over the WHOniverse!

Are you ready for the second half of series 6?

Here's the trailer for what's to come.
                                          Now if I can just find my sonic screwdriver.

Stop by my website

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X