Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

True Blood 2011

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Blood 2011

It's official, mark the date True Blood fans. Season 4 of True Blood premieres June 12, 2011

Re: True Blood 2011

Season 4 promotion has begun!

Comment

Sam Trammell, Kristin Bauer & Brit Morgan were at the recent Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo

and check out the newest promo that debuted last night on HBO;
      Spoiler alert on this – The promo confirms what book readers already know about Jason.
      HBO: Video: Home

PS

True Blood Season 3 re-airs April 3rd, 2011 and where it ends, it's time for Season 4! =)
      Last edited by JMora; 03-20-2011, 12:14 PM.

Comment

You believe in ghosts?

Comment

NEW

Comment

Season 4 has begun. Premiere episode was just fantastic. Waiting for the next episode..
            Hellcats Episodes | Jersey Shore Episodes

Comment

comic-con panel...

Comment

So I literally watched all five of those videos without stopping. I am REALLY digging the season so far and I can't wait to watch tonight's episode!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
                  So I literally watched all five of those videos without stopping. I am REALLY digging the season so far and I can't wait to watch tonight's episode!
                  Cool, what did you think of last night's episode? I so screamed OMG when Pam let out the secret at the end, and of course what Sookie was...

Comment

I am in love with this season and the True Blood panel at comic con was worth the 5.5 hour wait!!! I can't wait to see where this is going because it is no longer anything like the books!

Comment

I'm surprised that no one has noted that Fiona Shaw (Petunia Dursely in Harry Potter movies) is playing the witch character.

Comment

Former Vampire King of Mississippi Russell Edgington portrayer Denis O'Hare married his long time partner, interior designer Hugo Redwood yesterday in New York. The True Blood actor announced it on Twitter, and stated, "Okay. It happened. Hugo and I just got married."

I had no idea he was Gay, great actor, and congratulations to the cute couple.

Comment

Finally, an HBO-Mature-audiences-only episode!!

But man, this is getting stale.

Comment

I'm really liking the season A LOT so far. I really like how they listened to the fans and Eric and Sookie FINALLY got together. Now that Eric has his memory back and he isn't the same vulnerable Eric, I wonder what direction the show is going to go. Sookie's not really with Eric anymore and she's not with Bill. I just hope it won't turn into Twilight where you have the two guys fighting over her. That said, I have high hopes for the rest of the season and next season as well.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Those guys really are puppy dogs.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X