Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

The Biggest Loser - Season Eleven

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Biggest Loser - Season Eleven

I was surprised to see Jen go last night. I guess her and Courtney weren't as prepared as they thought they were, when they suddenly found themselves on their own. Hannah and her sister Olivia, are really doing quite well. However the golden egg turned out to be useless, when Jen lost no weight.

Looks like Rulon may self destruct now that his buddy Justin is no longer around.

As the contestants fall one by one, it's interesting to see how the show comes up with new and interesting ways to challenge them.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

This is turning out to be my favorite season so far. I haven't watched all the seasons. I came along late in the Game.

I was sorry to see Courtney go last week, and Moses this week. However, there is a common thread, and that is that they are leaving the show better people. Not that they wern't good people to begin with. The show teaches them valuable life lessons, as well as practical stuff, so that they can be successful in their battles against obesity.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I was hoping that Ken and his son would both make it to the Final 4. That's means that the only couple intact is the purple sisters. Hannah surprises me with her sudden skittish attitude. She has been so strong up until now. All those daring adventures in New Zealand really made me admire the contestants. I would be so afraid to do any of those things. I am a big chicken. My sister was always the brave one. I don't even think my brother would have done any of that stuff.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

The Biggest Loser hour program last night seemed too rushed. I was not disappointed to see Rulon leave the show. I am wondering though, if he will show up at the Finale. Kaylee was the obvious choice to leave last night. Makeover week is next week, and that should be a lot of fun. The end is in sight.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last night's Biggest Loser program was like a Disneyland commercial. Each contestant received a makeover, and got to ride in a Cinderella coach. Three wishes was the theme of the show, although technically the contestants didn't do the wishing.

Everyone looked fantastic in their formal attire. Hannah went all out, and had her dark hair dyed blond. I thought Austin could have went a little bit shorter with his curly hair, although he did look great. He's still pulling big numbers too, which really pleases me.

I like all these people, and I hate to see any of them go home. Although, I think Jay has lost his edge. Even Jillian commented about that, before everyone was surprised with the third wish.

Nobody went home. I guess this might be a direct result of Rulon's sudden departure last week.

I want two hour episodes back. I'd much rather watch The Biggest Loser, than this new program The Voice.
            Last edited by Barbaraann; 05-14-2011, 04:17 AM.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

What did Bob Harper say tonite? This has been the best season ever on The Biggest Loser. I have to agree. I have really enjoyed it. I haven't been watching from the beginning. This is actually my 4th season, I believe.

They ended it a little differently. No marathon. Fine with me. It did get a little sappy with all that hugging, and self adoration. I guess they all deserve that. They have all done amazing things. I myself would not succeed at the ranch.

I look forward to the Finale, and really wish that Irene would win over the sisters. I don't see that happening though. It ought to be interesting to see who wins the At Home Prize.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Working...
              X