Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrick Warburton (Patrick the pilot on SoC pre-flight video) in Honda commercials

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Warburton (Patrick the pilot on SoC pre-flight video) in Honda commercials

Honda Pilot!! lolThe Holiday Angle - Happy Honda Days TV - YouTube

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: Patrick Warburton (Patrick the pilot on SoC pre-flight video) in Honda commercial

What does this have to do with the Disneyland resort? Patrick Warburton is in a lot of films, shows, and commercials.

Comment

Re: Patrick Warburton (Patrick the pilot on SoC pre-flight video) in Honda commercial

Originally posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
      What does this have to do with the Disneyland resort? Patrick Warburton is in a lot of films, shows, and commercials.
      He is the pilot in the "Pre-Flight" Video of Soarin' over California. :]

Comment

Originally posted by OHsnapsPandahh View Post
        True, but I think the point he was making is he's far more well known for being Puddy on Seinfeld, The Tick, and Joe on "Family Guy".

Comment

He is also the security droid in Star Tours!
          I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
          - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

But there is nothing more substantial than being in a DLR queue video.. bar none... plus it's a Honda "Pilot" commercial... <thumbs up>

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Patrick Warburton has been on TV for a while now. He currently stars on Family Guy and Rules of Engagement. In the parks, he plays the pilot on Sorin', and the Security Droid and ACE on Star Tours.
              DisneyTwins
              Since May 2003

Comment

[QUOTE=ChessurInWonderland;1056665386]What does this have to do with the Disneyland resort? [QUOTE]

Isn't Honda a sponser of the Disneyland fireworks,

Comment

He is not the pilot. He is the head flight attendant.

Comment

Originally posted by clippers6 View Post
                    He is not the pilot. He is the head flight attendant.
                    His exact words are: "Hi, my name is Patrick and I'll be your chief flight attendant today."

Comment

[QUOTE=The Disney Ninja;1056665412]
                      Originally posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
                      Isn't Honda a sponser of the Disneyland fireworks,
                      Honda developed and built ASIMO.

---------- Post added 11-24-2011 at 01:22 AM ----------

Patrick Warburton is AWESOME. So says the Hatbox Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by OHsnapsPandahh View Post
                        I know that, but he's in a lot of things besides that. He's not a very exclusive star.

Comment

I'm obsessed with Patrick and his holiday Honda commercials make my holidays that much merrier!

Facebook me!
                          Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X