Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Carnation Cafe's Oscar being featured on KABC 7 today on 4pm news

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnation Cafe's Oscar being featured on KABC 7 today on 4pm news

Just saw it advertised that they are talking to Disneyland's most senior cast member, and they showed a picture of Oscar from Carnation Cafe. It will probably only be on for a minute, but I thought some of you might be interested!

Re: Carnation Cafe's Oscar being featured on KABC 7 today on 4pm news

I saw it, it was nice. Coincidentally, I met Oscar for the first time when I had breakfast there this past Wednesday. Very nice guy.

They posted the video report on their site now.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...amp;id=8485471

Comment

Re: Carnation Cafe's Oscar being featured on KABC 7 today on 4pm news

Thanks for posting that link, it's nice to see Oscar honored, he's always so friendly...I just love the Carnation Cafe!! They are apparently re-running the report on the 11pm news too!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X