Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

The Biggest Loser - Season 13

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Biggest Loser - Season 13

The show is half way thru right now and I can't believe what Daphnie did and then to bold face lie about it. I don't think that is going to help her in the long run. I guess we will have to wait and see.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

Comment

Daphne lost my respect. She really didn't accomplish anything by what she did. Like I said, though I really don't care for any of these contestants.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I think Daphnie didn't things through. She wasn't smart about the way she switched the two people. She did it out of anger. Actually I think she hurt the black team in the long run. Because now the black team has not only most women, but the smallest people on the show. But I am so glad she is off now. And I hope anyone but her or Adraine wins the at home prize. I actually like Chisim. He seems pretty nice. Lets hope that all that drama is done with and things get back to normal.
        o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

Comment

Tonite's episode was a shocker. I never imagined that it would play out the way that it did. Everyone had a chance to earn immunity after spending 18 days at home. They all did it, except Mark, Kim, and Chism. Chism fell short in the weightloss, and he was sent home.

Tonite's episode was kinder and gentler than recent ones. That too was a pleasant surprise.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Can we just fast forward and let this season be over already? I used to like Cassandra, but last night's episode just made her seem so nasty. I fell asleep just as they were doing the elimination, so I missed most of the comments. I did wake up long enough to see Kim telling Cassandra how much of a threat she was, and how she had a good chance at the at home prize.

Circumstances on each week's show, and the way that they change things around, causes contestants to be eliminated in a totally different order than expected. I really did think that Chris would be gone by now. Next week perhaps when they go to singles.

Make Over Week is sure to be just around the corner. That week is always entertaining. So I guess I'll hang in there a little longer.

---------- Post added 03-07-2012 at 06:26 AM ----------

I posted the above message on another message board, where there are sure to be a whole lot more comments than here. This season is definitely not my favorite.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

So Emily is the latest to go home on The Biggest Loser. I have not made any emotional attachments to any of these contestants on this Season. I will watch it to the end, more out of curiosity than anything else. I also enjoy the twists and turns of the competitions each week, and the reactions of the contestants as they react to what is thrown at them. We are down to 8. Makeover week must be coming up soon.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Working...
              X