Danger Bay (1980's show on the Disney Channel)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • milojthatch
    New MiceChatter
    • Jan 2012

Danger Bay (1980's show on the Disney Channel)

Anyone here remember the 1980's show "Danger Bay" that aired on the Disney Channel? It wasn't technically a Disney show, but due to it's airing on the DC, I feel it is appropriate to post it in the "Disney" section.

Here is a link to the intro on YouTube to jog memories:

Danger Bay - YouTube

Open Vault Disney is looking for fans of the show 'Danger Bay." If you like the show and want to see it on DVD (and are on Facebook), we are asking right now that you show some support by visiting the official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dange...24305710934891) and then "like" it. Then, please post on there how you'd like to see the show on DVD. With enough support, it might just happen.

Please share this with others. Thanks.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    SAVE THE DISNEY AFTERNOON! SAVE THE DISNEY TREASURES! Join Open Vault Disney!
  • Barbossa
    Infinitized!
    • Jan 2005

Re: Danger Bay (1980's show on the Disney Channel)

Wasn't that the show that was filmed in Vancouver? I remember seeing (and recognizing) a bunch of shots at the Vancouver Aquarium if this is the show I'm thinking about.

Hmm, what other shows were filmed in Vancouver? MacGyver, 21 Jump Street, X-Files, Outer Limits, Battlestar Galactica...

Comment

• milojthatch
      New MiceChatter
      • Jan 2012

Vancouver hosts a lot of tv shows being filmed there. For heaven sakes, even Pixar has a studios there now. Easily, Canada's "Hollywood."

Comment

• yoyoflamingo
        How do you do?
        MiceChat Round-Up Crew
        • Jan 2005

Remember and love this show! It would make a great gift for my parents if it came out on DVD!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

• milojthatch
          New MiceChatter
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
          Remember and love this show! It would make a great gift for my parents if it came out on DVD!
          Please, if you have Facebook, "like" the official page and then ask for DVD's. We are trying to direct support to that location.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X