This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRON: Uprising Pilot

Here ya go, the pilot as released for viewing by Disney XD.

You'll need to like boy's action shows to get into it, but I thought it was great!

Re: TRON: Uprising Pilot

I watched this last night. I was blown away! TRON mashed with Aeon Flux. I almost wouldn't care what the story was about just to see the visual style. And adapting the music style from TRON: Legacy definitely enhances the mood to the episode.

Comment

I do like "boys' action shows" like Young Justice and Transformers Prime and Clone Wars and this shows as much promise as all of those.

And I too loved the reuse of the music style from Tron Legacy. Unfortunately, it's only going to be a 10 part mini series.

Comment

Not available in Canada,

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
          I do like "boys' action shows" like Young Justice and Transformers Prime and Clone Wars and this shows as much promise as all of those.

And I too loved the reuse of the music style from Tron Legacy. Unfortunately, it's only going to be a 10 part mini series.
          Some parts are better than none from what I've just seen. Looks great. So this takes place between the first TRON and TRON Legacy right?

Comment

Wow count me as impressed... Depressing that it's only 10 parts... Hopefully it's popular and they decide to make more.
            Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

this show is absolutely fantastic. end of line.

Comment

Awesome thanks for the link! :bow:
                I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by RSZero1 View Post
                  Some parts are better than none from what I've just seen. Looks great. So this takes place between the first TRON and TRON Legacy right?
                  Yes, it takes place between Tron and Tron Legacy though I get the feeling it's probably closer in timeframe to Legacy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X