Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Rock: Mormon in America

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rock: Mormon in America

Last night watched NBC The Rock: Mormon in America TV Show and for the most part it was accurate. One area it was way off on was the whole caffine thing. There is nothing in the Church health code otherwise known as "The Word of Wisdom". We can and many of us do drink Diet Coke or other caffinated drinks. I know many who don't but that is Ok too. It is "Tea and Coffee we are asked not to drink. I know I single handely keep Coke inbusiness!
    I know there are many LDS (Utah is I think ranked three in visits to Disneyland) that are on this site. Any other inaccurate details they talked about on the program just wondering?
    Dave

Re: The Rock: Mormon in America

I never would have guessed that Dwayne Johnson was a Mormon.

Comment

I cant believe they have a show about that. I for one will not be watching. I live in a heavy majority mormon community and see it all day, every day. So i definitely dont need to see it or learn anything else about it. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Retrocool View Post
        I never would have guessed that Dwayne Johnson was a Mormon.
        IS he? Man love your AAvautar brings back old memories
        Dave

Comment

i can't believe the rock is a moron. i typically avoid mormons and jevohas at all times. those people group are nothing but bad news to me

Comment

How many do you know
            Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
              i can't believe the rock is a moron. i typically avoid mormons and jevohas at all times. those people group are nothing but bad news to me
              im with you. Tired of all the "Im a Mormon" commercials and door to door solicitation. Its like they are trying to sell you on there product. If its any good, itll sell itself is how i feel. Good family values, just tired of them. There for i try to avoid all things mormon on Jehovahs

Comment

Not sure where you guys are getting that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is Mormon. He's not.

The thread is referring to the show "Rock Center with Brian Williams" not "The Rock".

Comment

The rock comment was a joke I believe.
                  spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

You guys do realize that there are Mormons in our little community here don't you??

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X