Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Biggest Loser Season 14

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Loser Season 14

The Biggest Loser comes back on the air next Sunday, January 6th.

Will you be watching?

I am off to check out their new website. It's full of info about the returning series, and the return of Jillian.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: The Biggest Loser Season 14

The Biggest Loser begins tonite, and I am really looking forward to watching.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

I guess Monday at 7 p.m., Chicago time, will be the regular time slot for The Biggest Loser show.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I watched tonight's show (well, the last hour or so at least, I was just getting home). So far pretty interesting!

Comment

Jillian is as wild as ever. That woman scares me. No way, I could handle what she dishes out.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Jillian backed down a little bit, and it cost her another team member. Or perhaps, she scares those contestants a little bit too much.

Bottom line is that sometimes just two weeks on the Ranch makes for a successful weight loss journey.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Watched the first episode last night. Not surprised the person who quit is from my hometown (where I went to HS). Bunch of quitters there.

I didn't think the white team should have lost another person but the guy that went home should have lost more than 15 pounds.

Comment

As much as I think Jillian is a big meanie, I think that she spent so much time trying to get through to the 2 woman that the man slipped through the cracks.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Cate went home on The Biggest Loser. I think the right decision was made tonite. She should do well at home.

The bubble gum challenge was a sticky mess.

If I was ever on the show, I'd be like Pam, at least I'd want to yell back at Jillian, the way Pam does.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X