Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The Biggest Loser Season 14

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Loser Season 14

The Biggest Loser comes back on the air next Sunday, January 6th.

Will you be watching?

I am off to check out their new website. It's full of info about the returning series, and the return of Jillian.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: The Biggest Loser Season 14

The Biggest Loser begins tonite, and I am really looking forward to watching.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

I guess Monday at 7 p.m., Chicago time, will be the regular time slot for The Biggest Loser show.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I watched tonight's show (well, the last hour or so at least, I was just getting home). So far pretty interesting!

Comment

Jillian is as wild as ever. That woman scares me. No way, I could handle what she dishes out.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Jillian backed down a little bit, and it cost her another team member. Or perhaps, she scares those contestants a little bit too much.

Bottom line is that sometimes just two weeks on the Ranch makes for a successful weight loss journey.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Watched the first episode last night. Not surprised the person who quit is from my hometown (where I went to HS). Bunch of quitters there.

I didn't think the white team should have lost another person but the guy that went home should have lost more than 15 pounds.

Comment

As much as I think Jillian is a big meanie, I think that she spent so much time trying to get through to the 2 woman that the man slipped through the cracks.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Cate went home on The Biggest Loser. I think the right decision was made tonite. She should do well at home.

The bubble gum challenge was a sticky mess.

If I was ever on the show, I'd be like Pam, at least I'd want to yell back at Jillian, the way Pam does.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X