This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Loser Season 14

The Biggest Loser comes back on the air next Sunday, January 6th.

Will you be watching?

I am off to check out their new website. It's full of info about the returning series, and the return of Jillian.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: The Biggest Loser Season 14

The Biggest Loser begins tonite, and I am really looking forward to watching.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

I guess Monday at 7 p.m., Chicago time, will be the regular time slot for The Biggest Loser show.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I watched tonight's show (well, the last hour or so at least, I was just getting home). So far pretty interesting!

Comment

Jillian is as wild as ever. That woman scares me. No way, I could handle what she dishes out.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Jillian backed down a little bit, and it cost her another team member. Or perhaps, she scares those contestants a little bit too much.

Bottom line is that sometimes just two weeks on the Ranch makes for a successful weight loss journey.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Watched the first episode last night. Not surprised the person who quit is from my hometown (where I went to HS). Bunch of quitters there.

I didn't think the white team should have lost another person but the guy that went home should have lost more than 15 pounds.

Comment

As much as I think Jillian is a big meanie, I think that she spent so much time trying to get through to the 2 woman that the man slipped through the cracks.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Cate went home on The Biggest Loser. I think the right decision was made tonite. She should do well at home.

The bubble gum challenge was a sticky mess.

If I was ever on the show, I'd be like Pam, at least I'd want to yell back at Jillian, the way Pam does.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X