Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern Family L.A. school question. (On "The Future Dunphys" episode)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Family L.A. school question. (On "The Future Dunphys" episode)

In the most recent episode, "The Future Dunphy's," Jay and Manny visited a private school.
    At what (Southern California?) school were those scenes filmed?

I though it was an extremely funny episode, btw.

One critic recently wrote an annoying (to me anyway) essay arguing that the show has gone downhill because of its over-reliance on misunderstandings. The misunderstandings on this episode made me laugh loudly a couple of times.

I wouldn't be surprised if "Modern Family" alone has caused at least 1% of Americans' increasing acceptance of gay marriage.

So what school was that?

Re: Modern Family L.A. school question. (On "The Future Dunphys" episode)

imdb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
      Thanks CA Adventurer, but I didn't see the filming location on that IMDB link.

Comment

You just might possibly need an advanced membership to dig down to those details but if there is any site which would have it, it's IMDB.

Comment

"Modern Family" (2009) - Filming locations

Or it could just be that nobody's updated that information yet?

Comment

I was hoping a Micechatter in L.A. would recognize that attractive school and share the info.

Comment

Well, there's always THAT :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X