This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Lost In Space to return to TV

The Robinson family and the rest of the crew of the Jupiter 2 are planning a return to television! Deadline reports that Irwin Allen's classic series, "Lost in Space," is getting a small screen reboot from Legendary TV and Dracula Untold scribes Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless.
    Lost in Space TV Reboot in the Works - ComingSoon.net
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: Lost In Space to return to TV

NOPE NOPE NOPE. Without Jonathan Harris (and the rest of the cast) it just won't be the same. Leave a classic alone!
    Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Well they learnt their lesson with The Robinsons: Lost in Space failed reboot back in '03.

Or should I say, that's one way they won't stuff it up. They could still make a mess taking it in another direction.
      sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
      Walt Disney

Comment

ORWEN: Us cauldron girls were big fans of the original Lost in Space.

ORDDU: But it wasn't the Dr. Smith character that we loved most. As a matter of fact, we think the show would have been much better without such a buffoon as him around.

ORWEN: But we did love the rest of the cast.

ORDDU: I doubt that the campiness of the original TV series would work in today's TV market. Audiences seem to prefer more serious episodes these days. And, actually, the original series doesn't hold up so well today. A more serious reboot would be most welcome.

ORGOCH: Got space suits?

Comment

Working...
        X