X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News ABC Announces Renewals, Cancels, and New Orders

'Once,' 'Castle,' 'SHIELD,' 'Goldbergs' among ABC renewals | EW.com

Great news out of ABC: The network has renewed 10 dramas and six comedies.
    Shonda Rhimes' new drama in at ABC On the drama side, and have all scored additional seasons.
    As for the comedies, freshman fare black-ish and Fresh Off the Boat join The Goldbergs, The Middle, Modern Family and Galavant. Yes, Galavant.
    On the alternative side, and 20/20 have all been renewed.
    The news comes on the heels of ABC ordering six dramasthree comediesForever, Resurrection and Cristela, which were canceled.
    VERY excited about Agent Carter, Galavant, and the new Muppets show
    The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

Walt Disney World College Program, Spring 2005, Entertainment

Re: ABC Announces Renewals, Cancels, and New Orders

Good to hear AoS got renewed, even if it seems to be getting bogged down in becoming an extended trailer for Inhumans.

Can't say I'm surprised they canned its spin off though, Hunter and Bobby are good in the show but I don't think a series with them would work.

As for Agent Carter... it must be good if they've renewed it. Maybe a UK broadcaster will finally pick it up now.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Re: ABC Announces Renewals, Cancels, and New Orders

Trailer for Uncle Buck https://youtu.be/tV5vcs-6ZMw The Muppets https://youtu.be/m-ZjakLTB_8 Sorry I still can't get the embed feature to work. Mods is it broken?
      Last edited by Hathaway Browne; 05-13-2015, 07:53 AM.
      sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
      Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
      X